Local delivery driver goes viral in TikTok dance video featuring essential workers

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Local delivery driver goes viral in TikTok dance video featuring essential workers - KGET

A local delivery driver has gone viral in a TikTok dance video featuring essential workers.

The TikTok features 23-year-old Jamie Hernandez, a South High School graduate. Hernandez works as a delivery driver for UPS in Bakersfield.

The video shows four delivery drivers from different companies doing a choreographed dance. The TikTok was posted on Tuesday, Jan. 12 by Abiud Sando, a FedEx delivery driver from Washington, and has now surpassed more than 3 million views. The video has been shared by Complex and US Weekly and now has been seen more than 10 million times.

Hernandez said Sando created the dance and people requested he dance with other delivery drivers, so they made it happen.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
He would be written up and given a warning letter in a heartbeat by my center manager for wrong shoes and white long sleeve under shirt.
Other than that, a complete waste of time and energy.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
lots of social distancing in that video , I’m guessing that “tiktok” dancing infected approx 3,452 people with covid.
🧔✊

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
The day I saw the first dirty UPS truck leave the building in the morning I knew it was all over. It won't be long now. Taps are playing
You can write on most of our trucks. Beat up, just a step better than your average Amazon van. Car wash on site always closed. They give no effs, sad.