Local Election

AndUPSER

I hope it works out. I hear there are hundreds of grievances waiting to be heard.

From what I have heard, yes, there are hundreds. And they also have pretty poor communication. I remember calling one time with a really simple question on whether a certain company was unionized or not. They said "we don't know."

Stonefish

From what I have heard, yes, there are hundreds. And they also have pretty poor communication. I remember calling one time with a really simple question on whether a certain company was unionized or not. They said "we don't know."
That stinks. Have you talked to Davis yet?

AndUPSER

They have actually inspired me to get more involved. I will be switching from twilight to preload soon and will be able to attend all the meetings. Hopefully my voice is heard.

Heck, I'll be close to being done with college next election, I may run for a position. I do my best to inform my brothers about the union, contract, fact from fiction, etc.

Stonefish

They have actually inspired me to get more involved. I will be switching from twilight to preload soon and will be able to attend all the meetings. Hopefully my voice is heard.

Heck, I'll be close to being done with college next election, I may run for a position. I do my best to inform my brothers about the union, contract, fact from fiction, etc.
That's cool