Lock down

Thebrownblob

That doesn't mean we take part, as though we are somehow complicit in their crimes against humanity.
I ageee with that, but they take the profits our labor under duress, and use it against us. If anyone else tried to do that to you or I the situation would escalate pretty rapidly.

Last edited:

Mutineer

It's been almost 3 years since the whole world got turned upside down and the government took away all of our rights

Three years later....

I would just like to hear everyone's opinion on this subject

In the end, it has been sufficiently demonstrated to me that the covid scam was one of very many examples in my life when the narrative of politicians (mostly liberals), their sycophants, and the news media simply did not match my observations and experiences.

It also reminded me that very many otherwise sane, normal people will want me dead for not participating in their illusion.

The same people who said that "you're gonna kill my grandma" are the same people who would need to consult a map in order to visit her.

Mutineer

My friend told be yesterday that 7.62 x 39 ammo is 500 a case. I have 10 cases of it

Awhile back, I tried to trade some of that for 223. All of the people I asked are AR snobs, and wouldn't even consider anything to do with an AK or SKS.

I tried to explain that 'diversity' in some things such as guns is a good thing.

I hope they don't think I'm a hippie.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Awhile back, I tried to trade some of that for 223. All of the people I asked are AR snobs, and wouldn't even consider anything to do with an AK or SKS.

I tried to explain that 'diversity' in some things such as guns is a good thing.

I hope they don't think I'm a hippie.
I have both. When it comes to firearms I believe in diversity

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I could go for another summer lockdown.
Where everyone has to take a stayvacation.
I never had so much fun watching others try to launch their newly acquired boats while looking sharp in a new captain's hat.