Lock down

DriverNerd

I don't have a problem with the way it was handled at the beginning. You're dealing with an unknown SARS virus and taking precautions wasn't a bad thing. But once it was determined that this wasn't another MERS strength virus and it was only really killing old or immunocompromised people then the strategy should have shifted. But a year later the US was still in lockdown (maybe not lockdown but still way overkill).

If China had been more forthcoming and truthful with death information that would've helped the whole world, but in typical China fashion they hid everything from everyone.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
lock2way.gif

Mutineer

I thought we were essential employees?
We worked through a PANDEMIC

They’re trying to fire us now 😔

There's a term for when things like that happen. It's called: 'Hero to Zero.' Before the pandemic, you went from: 'Zero to Hero.'

See how that works? Now the next time you're in a situation where you go from 'Zero to Hero', you will know what will happen next.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
What concerns me, or quite frankly scares me is this - whether you completely believe that Covid 19 was what they told us it was or you think it was a complete hoax(I'd say most of us average types are between both ends on this), a whole lot of distrust in experts, officials and government was sown worldwide.

So if within the next couple of decades while a majority of the population was alive through Covid, if something with the mortality rate of say Ebola paired with the viral transmission rate of Covid/Influenza breaks out, we're going to be in serious trouble. Even if experts and officials were 100 percent truthful from the onset, too many who went through Covid are going to be like been here, done this before. It would be like a B movie horror script turned real.

TheDudeAbides92

In the end, it has been sufficiently demonstrated to me that the covid scam was one of very many examples in my life when the narrative of politicians (mostly liberals), their sycophants, and the news media simply did not match my observations and experiences.

It also reminded me that very many otherwise sane, normal people will want me dead for not participating in their illusion.

The same people who said that "you're gonna kill my grandma" are the same people who would need to consult a map in order to visit her.
It was a real life Milgram and Ash experiment. The milgram experiment showed that most people would listen to authority even to the point of hurting others and themselves. The ash experiment showed most people will knowingly give the wrong answer under peer pressure

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It was a real life Milgram and Ash experiment. The milgram experiment showed that most people would listen to authority even to the point of hurting others and themselves. The ash experiment showed most people will knowingly give the wrong answer under peer pressure
Whatever that is…..

Thebrownblob

Whatever that is…..

The Milgram experiment summed up, basically said human beings would have no problem, hurting other human beings. As long as someone in authority told them it was OK.

The asch experiment basically said you can get everyone to agree on something no matter how ridiculous it is if you keep saying it over and over again. They would conform to the new reality, even if they knew it was wrong just basically go along to get along.

Proving many scientist to be twisted and freaks much of the time

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

The Milgram experiment summed up, basically said human beings would have no problem, hurting other human beings. As long as someone in authority told them it was OK.

The asch experiment basically said you can get everyone to agree on something no matter how ridiculous it is if you keep saying it over and over again. They would conform to the new reality, even if they knew it was wrong just basically go along to get along.

Proving many scientist to be twisted and freaks much of the time
Now I remember. So that’s how the democrats roll, brainwashing and torture