Locker Room/ Rest Rooms

mixyo

Dispatcher
Let me respectfully disagree with you on this. I don't care what you look like, what physical shape you're in or how old you are...these man-panties look like diapers. I like em' younger, but if one of my man-veal came over wearing those, I don't think I would stop laughing!

You just haven't seen the right man in them yet.

anonymous4

Small, no I am of average height and weight for my age.

Sincerely,
I

Respect for the man who does not budge from his shtick.

JQB7k.gif

gingerkat

I'm tired of waiting... I'm ADHD, and soon bb58 and I will be picking out the next young cow - moooooo

If you make a grand statement like the one you did, you better show up for the race son

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm tired of waiting... I'm ADHD, and soon bb58 and I will be picking out the next young cow - moooooo

If you make a grand statement like the one you did, you better show up for the race son
I'll help ya pick out your next young calf....but man-veal ain't really my cup of tea lol. I prefer....prime rib....or a really good aged steak. Just sayin :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
All this talk about urinals reminds me of a pronunciation that I never heard before......

On Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Lisa Vanderpump was adding a garden bar to her SUR restaurant. She and her hubby, Ken, were discussing where the restrooms were to be built. He mentioned that they needed several urinals, but he pronounced it ur-I'-nals. Those Brits are a real hoot!!