Log

moreluck

golden ticket member
I bought a '30 Ford wagon and we call it a woodie (Surf City, here we come)
You know it's not very cherry, it's an oldie but a goodie (Surf City, here we come)
Well, it ain't got a back set or a rear window
But it still gets me where I wanna go

:surfing: :rockon:

DS

Fenderbender
Do u think u can cover ur log if ur wife gives birth in the morning ?lol
OK, being a canuck,I speak a little Nunanivitian.(Eskimo to you southern types)In his native tounge,sealbasher is refering to a supervisor,asking if you can come in and do your pickup log, if your wife has her baby in the morning.
Up there, they put the old p500's on ice floes when they die.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
OK, being a canuck,I speak a little Nunanivitian.(Eskimo to you southern types)In his native tounge,sealbasher is refering to a supervisor,asking if you can come in and do your pickup log, if your wife has her baby in the morning.
Up there, they put the old p500's on ice floes when they die.
If your wife has her baby in the morning can you work this afternoon?

tieguy

Banned
Heres a WOODY made out of a LOG!

mcc86005.jpg
its a beaut. computer graphics or real collectible?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Do u think u can cover ur log if ur wife gives birth in the morning ?lol
I think thats Canadian for "my wife gave birth and my stupid supervisor asked if i could cover my afternoon pickup route"...eh? What a Hoser!
Q.---Why did God make Canadian Mist and Moulson's?
A.---To keep Canada from ruling the entire world!

DS

Fenderbender
we should be so lucky ,babysealbasher must've already been taken...
Its the law now that both sides of the seals skull is to be crushed before you can peel them.

outta hours

The chair is against the wall , the chair is against the wall, John has a long mustache, John has a long mustache.

You are right Moreluck it's from Red Dawn. Thought I would add it to this crazy thread since everyone was under the impression that the original post was in code.

rod

Retired 22 years
we should be so lucky ,babysealbasher must've already been taken...
Its the law now that both sides of the seals skull is to be crushed before you can peel them.
thank goodness- otherwise we might have to throw them into a pot of boiling water like a lobster:happy2:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have never understood why they have to club the seals, I'm against fur but I also am a hunter. I wouldn't have a problem with it if they would shoot 'em with a .22 and use the meat for something, but the clubbing seems barbaric.

moreluck

golden ticket member
soberups....if you don't like clubbing, don't go to Mud Lake Idaho. There, the farmers have a round-up of jackrabbits and the whole family comes out with baseball bats, golf clubs, etc. and they slaughter them all to control the population. It's like a big party.

The rabbits destroy the crops there, so that's how they take care of them. Great Easter story, eh?

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
soberups....if you don't like clubbing, don't go to Mud Lake Idaho. There, the farmers have a round-up of jackrabbits and the whole family comes out with baseball bats, golf clubs, etc. and they slaughter them all to control the population. It's like a big party.

The rabbits destroy the crops there, so that's how they take care of them. Great Easter story, eh?

I always thought jackrabbits (all rabbits) were too fast to catch. Any idea what they do with all those poor rabbits? Good eating? or do they make a quilt out of them?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Blackbox.....rumor was that they shipped a lot of meat overseas.....to where, I'm not sure.

I would think jackrabbit would be pretty tough & stringy meat.

Oh, and they corralled them into a big pen, so there was no real catching involved.....just bashing.