Look out, Madera Guy

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We are apparently responsible for anything that ever happens. We are the image of the company and we need to understand this.... I mean really any more responsibilities they would like to give us and in the mean time give us less and less time to take care of these responsibilities oh and on top of this don't forget we get paid best in the industry so should be no problem we are professional drivers.

HULKAMANIA

Worry about yourself worry about yourself,,,parking here has nothing to do with that,,,lose some weight so you can enjoy time with your children,,,,worry about yourself worry about yourself lol!!!!

OCRookie

We are apparently responsible for anything that ever happens. We are the image of the company and we need to understand this.... I mean really any more responsibilities they would like to give us and in the mean time give us less and less time to take care of these responsibilities oh and on top of this don't forget we get paid best in the industry so should be no problem we are professional drivers.

What did todays DIAD training have to do with more responsibility on the drivers? It simply states the facts; you are the face of the company, if you are videotaped down act like a crazy person, and report it to the supervisors immediately. Wow how dare UPS ask such things of you.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
LOL, I was thinking about Madera guy when I took the training today. Video cameras are everywhere these days, I've seen them mounted in all kinds of neighborhoods.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If UPS cared so much about the way we look then they'd clean some of these grime covered, greasy, decal fading trucks. Don't get me started about the green uniforms made by the lowest overseas bidder employing underaged workers with substandard living conditions.

Buck Fifty

What did todays DIAD training have to do with more responsibility on the drivers? It simply states the facts; you are the face of the company, if you are videotaped down act like a crazy person, and report it to the supervisors immediately. Wow how dare UPS ask such things of you.

ROOKIE !!!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Yet people still video tape and take pictures of a guy sleeping in his truck on lunch and they make it out to be he's doing something wrong. How dare he get caught sleeping on lunch, let's fire him!!!!!!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I just took the training. Seems reasonable to me. Like it or not we live in a smart-phone YouTube world and we ought to behave accordingly.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It didn't address the psycho who wants to get in your face...just a customer who has a problem with a pkg. What do you do when someone starts to become physical...well I know what I would do...

Dragon

Package Center Manager
It didn't address the psycho who wants to get in your face...just a customer who has a problem with a pkg. What do you do when someone starts to become physical...well I know what I would do...

code out to lunch and be in under 9.5..and bonus!

over9five

Staff member
Defend yourself. Just make sure you get that camera and throw it into a lake.