Looking for Background Check Info (on topic)

Julia Clay

So, I recently applied for UPS and was given a contingent offer at Worldport location, pending my background check.
I have one thing on my background that I'm worried about and I've been trying to do some research on it, but am coming up with nothing.
I have a misdemeanor (drug trafficking) and was wondering if they'd possibly still hire me? I know they do hire felons and what-not, but I'd like to know if I even have a shot.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
So, I recently applied for UPS and was given a contingent offer at Worldport location, pending my background check.
I have one thing on my background that I'm worried about and I've been trying to do some research on it, but am coming up with nothing.
I have a misdemeanor (drug trafficking) and was wondering if they'd possibly still hire me? I know they do hire felons and what-not, but I'd like to know if I even have a shot.
promotion-ready!

Johney

You know this how?

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
You have nothing to worry about my buddy was still on probation for that when he got hired and they let him drive now.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I didn't actually traffic drugs, I was in possession and charged with trafficking of a very small amount.
Worlds dumbest offense in a lot of places. Just be honest if they talk to you about it because that will get you kicked out the door faster than anything else. I say the chances of being hired are 50/50 and rely entirely on how much they need fresh meat. Say yes to everything and say you are available to work any shift or even any location nearby.

Then go driving asap lol.