Looking for Job with UPS In Port Richey,FL

I worked for UPS this past holiday season as a Seasonal Helper. I worked by myself delivering packages out of a golf cart & trailer at a Sub division in New Port Richey. Does anyone have any heads up as to when a possible position may be opening at the Port Richey,FL branch?

I look at the UPS website & so far nothing. I need a job bad. Does anyone know of any possible jobs working at the Clearwater/St.Pete airport for UPS?

Thank you

Mark

Southwestern

The sole way to apply for UPS is through the website. You may receive priority if, once your application's in, somebody refers you. Note that throughout most of the country, UPS will not be hiring until spring (expect jobs to be posted sometime in March for seasonal summer work). My building, for example, has Preloaders with 3 years seniority laid off and a laundry list of holiday help waiting to get in.

Also note that jobs inside UPS are vastly different from what you experienced. Unloading/loading trailers/package cars during odd hours while being micromanaged by multiple supervisors is a whole different ball game -and much more stressful- than delivering from a golf cart. Read up on the job before you pursue it, because it may not be for you.