Looks like Gen. Flynn was framed.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You all understand the president Barr is laying out right?

If the FBI has proof of anything, then goes and talks to the subject, that person can lie as much as they wish without any consequences because the interview has no meaning due to the FBI already knowing!

I Honestly don't know why I am so surprised!

Barr is working as the personal attorney for the single biggest liar in history!!
Which president ... Obama or Trump?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

If the FBI has proof of anything, then goes and talks to the subject, that person can lie as much as they wish without any consequences because the interview has no meaning due to the FBI already knowing!

Barr is working as the personal attorney for the single biggest liar in history!!
Chill out Dude ... you're going to have a stroke getting so worked up! LOL

newfie

• “Statements or entries generally (a) . . . [W]hoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, [ 1 ] knowingly and willfully — (1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact; (2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or (3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry; shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years.”
Gee legal advice on the brown cafe. Thanks! Now I won't have to pay for a real lawyer, I'll just ask you.

vantexan

What about, what about, what about...The other people (I'm sure there are others out there but I can't name them) who broke FARA law??? Next you'll be saying, "because McMicheal killed a black man I can too!"
Sally Yates went through the proper steps requesting to get the name! Or are you saying she didn't? Nice try through!

Anyone can file an ethics complaint. Now tell us the outcome of the complaint....yeah thought so!

And here most of us, who actually use our heads, saw this as a naked attempt to prevent the president from the political blowback of doing exactly that!
Do you obey the law or do you just follow the ones you choose to? Michael Flynn's name was leaked after he was unmasked. That's illegal. Doesn't matter which administration does it, the law is in place to protect people from government overreach. You can scream like a petulant child all you want but the whole point of current investigations of members of the Obama administration is because attempts were made to go around the Constitution to attack a new president and get him removed. You may hate that president with every fiber of your being, but you should support playing by the rules. Win the next election, not attack the foundations of our democracy. If you believe the Constitution is only to protect your side, that the other side is fair game by any measures necessary, and that's the opinion of the majority, then the country won't last.
P.S. The ethics complaint was just filed.

vantexan

Except text messages just came out showing Peter Strzok asking what was the goal, get him to lie so that they could prosecute him or get him fired? Him being Flynn. Yeah, we the all powerful government are going to bring our weight down and ruin anyone who's is our way of taking down the president. The Flynn case isn't about him doing something criminal. It was one of many steps involving higher ups in the Obama administration, possibly Obama himself, to take out Trump. Laugh, scoff all you want. Let's see where the Jeff Durham CRIMINAL investigation goes. If there was nothing criminal done then no one has anything to worry about. If they attempted to get Trump removed then throw the book at them. At the very least let the same measures be applied to them that bankrupted Flynn and others.

newfie

20200513_184232.jpg

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Do you obey the law or do you just follow the ones you choose to? Michael Flynn's name was leaked after he was unmasked. That's illegal. Doesn't matter which administration does it, the law is in place to protect people from government overreach. You can scream like a petulant child all you want but the whole point of current investigations of members of the Obama administration is because attempts were made to go around the Constitution to attack a new president and get him removed. You may hate that president with every fiber of your being, but you should support playing by the rules. Win the next election, not attack the foundations of our democracy. If you believe the Constitution is only to protect your side, that the other side is fair game by any measures necessary, and that's the opinion of the majority, then the country won't last.
P.S. The ethics complaint was just filed.

I love how you take 1 fact and then run with a giant pos conspiracy theory citing the fact as evidence! Unmasking means our leaders asked who was talking to foreign countries trying to cut deals they had no right to (who was in charge at the time?) Where is the "evidence" you claim as illegally leaked? I do remember an acting Attorney General personally going to tRump to warn him about Flynn.
A timeline of Sally Yates' warnings to the White House about Mike Flynn
Even your hated black president warned tRump;
Just About Everybody Tried to Warn Trump About Mike Flynn

So now your go to is because "they" asked for the unmasking and then told tRump about Flynn they illegally leasehold name? Wow, you are out there!

But hey, they warned tRump because warning is the same as attacking right? Your conspiracy theory that this was an attempt to remove a new president is a joke!

Just an FYI: Nunez filing an ethics complaint just makes everyone laugh. Even McConnel face-palms at this point!

Except text messages just came out showing Peter Strzok asking what was the goal, get him to lie so that they could prosecute him or get him fired? Him being Flynn. Yeah, we the all powerful government are going to bring our weight down and ruin anyone who's is our way of taking down the president. The Flynn case isn't about him doing something criminal. It was one of many steps involving higher ups in the Obama administration, possibly Obama himself, to take out Trump. Laugh, scoff all you want. Let's see where the Jeff Durham CRIMINAL investigation goes. If there was nothing criminal done then no one has anything to worry about. If they attempted to get Trump removed then throw the book at them. At the very least let the same measures be applied to them that bankrupted Flynn and others.

Show us the text messages. I have seen copies of hand written notes by the interviewers but your claim that Strzok said this in a text message is pure Faux News garbage! I love how your racism keeps popping up in eluding to the past president wanting to "take out tRump." What's this conspiracy theory? That if TRump is taken out Obama gets to replace him for another 4 years???

floridays

Interesting! You tell a judge, UNDER OATH, you did do something and then, UNDER OATH, you did not do the something. One of those has to be a lie right?

No. His initial confession was coerced. That was the false issuance by coercion.

You have some unfinished business with me. You can get with it or if you can't find it I can re-post it.
Your choice, or you can just ignore it and decline for lack of answer.

Benben

No. His initial confession was coerced. That was the false issuance by coercion.

You have some unfinished business with me. You can get with it or if you can't find it I can re-post it.

Sorry pal, am happily married and don't swing that way.

His confession was his confession!! Even Barr doesn't have the balls to lie and say it was coerced!

But just for those keeping score. Flynn lied to the FBI and now his judge thinks he lied about admitting he lied!!!

Keep running out those conspiracy theories!

Benben

Nice blocking your profile page so I can't look up wtf you are talking about.
Repost it mouth!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I like it, unable to answer the question nor provide any facts to support the conspiracy theory, you resort to the tried and true calling of names.

When your done drinking and have time feel free to look up, "projecting" in the dictionary!
I don't drink ... alcohol anyway.
Alcohol is not my drug of choice.

Anyway, I was just pointing out to the Mods that you called someone a racist ... which is like being unable to answer the question nor provide any facts to support the conspiracy theory, you resort to the tried and true calling of names.

floridays

Nice blocking your profile page so I can't look up wtf you are talking about.
Repost it mouth!

Here you go

You understand that "unmasking" just means a name was put to the voice dealing with the Russians illegally right??? You understand the administration that was in office at the time could do that right? That it was their prerogative right?

Because he was being paid a shift ton of money by Turkey and refusing to let anyone know he was Turkey's whore? Because he thought he was above FARA laws!

vantexan

I love how you take 1 fact and then run with a giant pos conspiracy theory citing the fact as evidence! Unmasking means our leaders asked who was talking to foreign countries trying to cut deals they had no right to (who was in charge at the time?) Where is the "evidence" you claim as illegally leaked? I do remember an acting Attorney General personally going to tRump to warn him about Flynn.
A timeline of Sally Yates' warnings to the White House about Mike Flynn
Even your hated black president warned tRump;
Just About Everybody Tried to Warn Trump About Mike Flynn

So now your go to is because "they" asked for the unmasking and then told tRump about Flynn they illegally leasehold name? Wow, you are out there!

But hey, they warned tRump because warning is the same as attacking right? Your conspiracy theory that this was an attempt to remove a new president is a joke!

Just an FYI: Nunez filing an ethics complaint just makes everyone laugh. Even McConnel face-palms at this point!

Show us the text messages. I have seen copies of hand written notes by the interviewers but your claim that Strzok said this in a text message is pure Faux News garbage! I love how your racism keeps popping up in eluding to the past president wanting to "take out tRump." What's this conspiracy theory? That if TRump is taken out Obama gets to replace him for another 4 years???
Leave it to a liberal to bring up racism. In order to unmask a citizen caught on wiretaps speaking to a foreign national being observed you have to have a valid reason signed off by the FISA court. And it's a private matter, you aren't allowed to leak it, as Flynn's name was to the Washington Post. And you're supposed to be an intelligence officer, not a political figure. Why is all this required? Because U.S. citizens aren't supposed to be spied on unless there's a serious national security need. Names are always redacted unless a court order allows it to be unredacted. You can scream, pout, whine, pitch a hissy fit all you want. Let's see if indictments are handed down by a grand jury. Let's see if the storm troopers make arrests like they did with Roger Stone, an old man never in trouble in his life, with CNN conveniently there to record it. And I'm certain googling Peter Strzok will give you all the information you need to know about his text mesaages. And you may not realize it but groups like moveon.org monitor everything FOX says to catch them in lies. Either they aren't doing their job, or FOX is more truthful than you realize. Now whine away!

Benben

Benben

Leave it to a liberal to bring up racism. In order to unmask a citizen caught on wiretaps speaking to a foreign national being observed you have to have a valid reason signed off by the FISA court. And it's a private matter, you aren't allowed to leak it, as Flynn's name was to the Washington Post. And you're supposed to be an intelligence officer, not a political figure. Why is all this required? Because U.S. citizens aren't supposed to be spied on unless there's a serious national security need. Names are always redacted unless a court order allows it to be unredacted. You can scream, pout, whine, pitch a hissy fit all you want. Let's see if indictments are handed down by a grand jury. Let's see if the storm troopers make arrests like they did with Roger Stone, an old man never in trouble in his life, with CNN conveniently there to record it. And I'm certain googling Peter Strzok will give you all the information you need to know about his text mesaages. And you may not realize it but groups like moveon.org monitor everything FOX says to catch them in lies. Either they aren't doing their job, or FOX is more truthful than you realize. Now whine away!

'Unmasking' Of Michael Flynn: Who Did It And Why It Is Important

I see it as a conspiracy theory. You do not. Why not?