Looks like Gen. Flynn was framed.

vantexan

According to the link, the registration was dated 3/07/2017 correct?

Flynn, FISA, and FARA: On Foreign Principals and Agents of Foreign Powers

BLOG: Former Michael Flynn Associate Convicted Under FARA

So did the plea deal in which Flynn admitted to lying to the FBI allow Flynn to escape being indicted for his involvement in violating FARA?

Michael Flynn: Timeline of his rise, fall and guilty plea
Flynn's conviction doesn't absolve anything done illegally concerning his case. If he was unmasked then his name was leaked then the leaker broke the law. And this is the tip of the iceberg as to what was done illegally. The Obama administration may very well replace both the Nixon and Grant administrations as the most corrupt in history. Obama's legacy up in smoke.

vantexan

'Unmasking' Of Michael Flynn: Who Did It And Why It Is Important

I see it as a conspiracy theory. You do not. Why not?
His name was leaked to the Washington Post. Your article clearly states leaking it is illegal. Did you not read it? And 39 people requested the unmasking, many of whom had no need to know? Y'all are trying to provide cover for Joe Biden, who is on that list. Can't wait to see what grand juries do with this and all that's coming!

floridays

BLOG: Former Michael Flynn Associate Convicted Under FARA

So did the plea deal in which Flynn admitted to lying to the FBI allow Flynn to escape being indicted for his involvement in violating FARA?

Judge Throws Out Foreign Agent Conviction of Former Michael Flynn Associate

You need to make a better attempt at educating yourself and quit believing the hacks you listen to.

I'm not trying to be mean, either educate yourself or back off a little.

In baseball, you are 0 for.... whatever amount of at bats you've had.

I understand you hate Trump, try to make a point that involves anything associated with a fact.

I hope that helps.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Trying to find info on when WaPo released Flynn's name. Going cross-eyed on page 11 of more results.

Until I find a link......

Unmasking is being conflated with the 'ilegal' releasing of his name and big, bad Obama or worse, tRump's political opponent Biden is guilty!

Again, how is this NOT a conspiracy theory and not done specifically to help tRump?

floridays

Trying to find info on when WaPo released Flynn's name. Going cross-eyed on page 11 of more results.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...f878a0-d90c-11e6-9a36-1d296534b31e_story.html

You're welcome :thumbup1:

I know you don't read so here

According to a senior U.S. government official, Flynn phoned Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak several times on Dec. 29, the day the Obama administration announced the expulsion of 35 Russian officials as well as other measures in retaliation for the hacking. What did Flynn say, and did it undercut the U.S. sanctions? The Logan Act

You're Welcome again :thumbup1::thumbup1:

Last edited:

It will be fine

Unmasking is being conflated with the 'ilegal' releasing of his name and big, bad Obama or worse, tRump's political opponent Biden is guilty!

Again, how is this NOT a conspiracy theory and not done specifically to help tRump?
There’s not much point in arguing with @vantexan about these things. He swallows the bad faith presentation of right wing propaganda without question. Facts don’t matter. Donald Trump himself fired Michael Flynn for lying, but Van will have you believe he’s as pure as the driven snow.

Future

Victory Ride
EE17A91C-BC9C-4EDB-8372-8FAFF97B7538.jpeg

newfie

There’s not much point in arguing with @vantexan about these things. He swallows the bad faith presentation of right wing propaganda without question. Facts don’t matter. Donald Trump himself fired Michael Flynn for lying, but Van will have you believe he’s as pure as the driven snow.

Your point that Flynn lied to Pence is correct.
You point that Flynn lied to the FBI is muddied.
What is a concern is that the FBI was ready to shut down the intelligence investigation of Flynn because they had nothing. Recent evidence then suggests a series of meetings delayed that and continued an investigation that produced nothing. One of those meetings involved Obama and Comey. Comey then sends his guys in on the fly to perform an unethical interview. Unethical because he admits he deliberately avoided established protocal in doing so. The ruse was the Logan act which is an archaic law that has never been prosecuted certainly not on an incoming intelligence leader who has every right to establish foreign contacts as that incoming head.

So to summarize you had conversations at the highest level to extend an unproductive investigation on an incoming administration. Followed by contrived charges illegally generated to try to turn Flynn into fabricating against the president. If you're good with that scenario I hope they come after you next.

fishtm2001

December 1, 2017: Mike Flynn pled guilty before Judge Rudolph Contreras to lying in a January 24, 2017 FBI interview. In his plea allocution, Flynn admitted:
  • He lied about several conversations with Sergey Kislyak about sanctions
  • He lied about several conversations with Kislyak about an attempt to undermine an Obama effort at the UN
  • He lied about whether his company knew that it was working for the government of Turkey and about whether senior officials from Turkey were overseeing that contract
  • He was satisfied with the services his attorneys had provided
  • No other threats or promises were made to him except what was in the plea agreement
EW

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
December 1, 2017: Mike Flynn pled guilty before Judge Rudolph Contreras to lying in a January 24, 2017 FBI interview. In his plea allocution, Flynn admitted:
  • He lied about several conversations with Kislyak about an attempt to undermine an Obama effort at the UN
  • He lied about whether his company knew that it was working for the government of Turkey and about whether senior officials from Turkey were overseeing that contract
  • No other threats or promises were made to him except what was in the plea agreement
EW
Cat lady blogger and liberal shill.
Fake news.

newfie

EW
This is a lie. The truth is coming out and you can not stop it with your attempts to deflect.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Show us the text messages. I have seen copies of hand written notes by the interviewers but your claim that Strzok said this in a text message is pure Faux News garbage! I love how your racism keeps popping up in eluding to the past president wanting to "take out tRump." What's this conspiracy theory? That if TRump is taken out Obama gets to replace him for another 4 years???
I guess it's ok to call people racists!

So much for the TOS and discussing the topic instead of insulting other members.

TOS:
It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation.
These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

Last edited:

vantexan

And you're intent on deflecting anything that might derail Democrat chances in November. Let's see how the Jeff Durham investigation turns out before saying there's nothing there.

vantexan

EW
And now that it's been revealed through text messages that Flynn was coerced into saying he lied Judge Sullivan wants to nail him for contempt of court for saying under oath that he lied when he didn't.

It will be fine

And you're intent on deflecting anything that might derail Democrat chances in November. Let's see how the Jeff Durham investigation turns out before saying there's nothing there.
I bet he’s finally gonna get Hillary too! Just wait! The right wing fever dream will totally be vindicated this time! Lulz.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I bet he’s finally gonna get Hillary too! Just wait! The right wing fever dream will totally be vindicated this time! Lulz.
Quid Pro Joe Biden bribing the Ukrainians, colluding with China, raping Tara Reade, and now we find out he was involved in the most corrupt and tyrannical transition of power in our country's history....

That's the Democrats' candidate for president. Pathetic.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Quid Pro Joe Biden bribing the Ukrainians, colluding with China, raping Tara Reade, and now we find out he was involved in the most corrupt and tyrannical transition of power in our country's history....

That's the Democrats' candidate for president. Pathetic.
Not to mention he has lost his marbles !!!