Looks like Gen. Flynn was framed.

vantexan

1/2 of the vote to dismiss came from a judge appointed by tRump after work in for his administration for 2 years. How this wench did not refuse herself is beyond me! Judge Sullivan would have a full panel of the judges on the bench rule!

What is Flynn going to sue for? His lying about being guilty, I mean lying a second time about being guilty, err I mean innocent of lying (which he did and everyone says he lied even fat ass Barr himself.)
Trust me, Flynn will avoid a courtroom like the plague!

As for your idiocy claiming "all those people and agencies have admitted to working in bad faith against him". Stop listening to Hannity dumas! Barr is the ONLY idiot who has claimed anything remotely close to this!
All of this was the government, the Obama administration and holdovers under the Trump administration, framing Flynn for lying when he didn't. With evidence of that. Sullivan is a liberal nutjob.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
1/2 of the vote to dismiss came from a judge appointed by tRump after work in for his administration for 2 years. How this wench did not refuse herself is beyond me! Judge Sullivan would have a full panel of the judges on the bench rule!

What is Flynn going to sue for? His lying about being guilty, I mean lying a second time about being guilty, err I mean innocent of lying (which he did and everyone says he lied even fat ass Barr himself.)
Trust me, Flynn will avoid a courtroom like the plague!

As for your idiocy claiming "all those people and agencies have admitted to working in bad faith against him". Stop listening to Hannity dumas! Barr is the ONLY idiot who has claimed anything remotely close to this!
Under the law Flynn can sue all the agencies and people involved with plotting his alleged " crimes ". The all acted in bad faith, which gives him the right to sue.
He only plead guilty because he ran out of money to defend himself.
That is how Mueller has won every case he has presented.
Notice how he lost the case against the so called Russians that he claimed were involved. Why did he lose ? Because they fought back and wanted "discovery". Discovery is where the Gov't has to show their cards and he had nothing.
The best play for Flynn now is to file as many lawsuits as possible.
Let's see all the rats run for cover.

floridays

If each of these bastards aren't brought to the bar of justice, we should burn the place down, not because our Republic was lost, to save the Republic.

Every damn one of them, should be executed. Starting with Obama, that skinny, grandma pants, bike helmet riding pusillanimous, community organizer agitator is the head of the snake.
A snake doesn't birth himself, he was the chosen head.
We are living in the community Obama foisted, after a "racist" people voted him into the presidency twice.

:censored2: that bastard, :censored2: every bastard that has tried to undo the will of the people in the 2016 election.

They need to keep pushing, I will not go quietly
don't tread on me 2.jpg

It will not be pretty.