Looks like Gen. Flynn was framed.

bbsam

Staff member
Documents released today show a letter written by FBI HQ that states that the FBI could find no wrong doings on or by Gen. Flynn. They were going to close the case file until Agent Peter Strzok intervened. He needed the case to be still opened in order to conduct the famous interview where Gen. Flynn acknowledged he told the truth but was railroaded anyway.
Agent Peter Strzok had that power?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Quoting CNN certainly inspires confidence.

Why, because you said so? I mean that's all you've got, you know this right?

You didn't read link did you? Why let facts get in the way of get another conspiracy theory?

So pathetic!

vantexan

Why, because you said so? I mean that's all you've got, you know this right?

You didn't read link did you? Why let facts get in the way of get another conspiracy theory?

So pathetic!
I've watched CNN flat out make up stuff for many years now. There's a reason their ratings suck. Why is it that liberals can't just go with the facts instead of making up crap? Guess it's because the truth won't win you elections.

Benben

I've watched CNN flat out make up stuff for many years now. There's a reason their ratings suck.

Ok I'll bite, give us an example oh wise one!

Lol, I love this second part!!! The sheep have convinced themselves that "ratings" somehow equates to the truth!!! Guess that's why so many inbred-hicks watch and swear professional wrestling is really a sport!!

vantexan

Ok I'll bite, give us an example oh wise one!

Lol, I love this second part!!! The sheep have convinced themselves that "ratings" somehow equates to the truth!!! Guess that's why so many inbred-hicks watch and swear professional wrestling is really a sport!!
Too many examples, so little time. Recent example was the Russian collusion hoax. Night after night of made up B.S. that all fell apart with the Mueller report. CNN's ratings took a huge hit after that. So did MSNBC's, especially Rachel Maddow's.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Too many examples, so little time. Recent example was the Russian collusion hoax. Night after night of made up B.S. that all fell apart with the Mueller report. CNN's ratings took a huge hit after that. So did MSNBC's, especially Rachel Maddow's.
They move from one hoax to another at the drop of a pink P* hat.

Benben

Obviously struck a nerve. Your whole little liberal world is built on lies about conservatives. It's why even if you get Biden elected people will soon realize they had forgotten what B.S. artists you are. And Republicans will get back in only to let conservatives down. The circle of life, American style.

You have, "so little time" yet you still spout your meaningless crap?

again name one lie from CNN?

by the way the Mueller investigation produced many convictions, more pleadings and get even more indictments so if you want to go there,............