Looks like Gen. Flynn was framed.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
People lie in and to Congress everyday. Most are called members of the House. Once all the dust settles on this mess, right after Trump sends the US Marshals to rounds up all the real guilty parties and charges them with treason, Stone convict will be overturned.

We return to your regularly scheduled conspiracy theory broadcast!

bbsam

Staff member
People lie in and to Congress everyday. Most are called members of the House. Once all the dust settles on this mess, right after Trump sends the US Marshals to rounds up all the real guilty parties and charges them with treason, Stone convict will be overturned.
You don’t really believe that.

Benben

You don’t really believe that.

He has to believe it! The entire defense is, "what about so and so."

If you remove the whataboutism he is left with staring at the naked truth. Without that prism one can more clearly see what the rest of the world has been seeing for years.

Sportello

The great awakening, eh?

vantexan

Whatabout.....whatabout...whatabout......

Pathetic "american."
Did you look up Greenwald's article I mentioned? He's liberal and I think gay so you don't have any reason to doubt him. He's also known for being honest which may disturb you.

Benben

Did you look up Greenwald's article I mentioned? He's liberal and I think gay so you don't have any reason to doubt him. He's also known for being honest which may disturb you.

Provide the link, I am not doing your homework for you putz!

vantexan

Wrong question!

Right question: why is vantexan looking up the sexual orientation of bloggers?
Because they put it out there. After all that's part of the liberal trifecta: race, women's reproductive rights, and sexual orientation. OK, climate change makes it a table, not a three legged stool.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Never in my life would I have thought I would see what we are now to this extent. Crooked DOJ. Crooked House. All because DJT is the POTUS. Absolutely pathetic. You know what happened to treasoners back in the day. Unfortunately it won't happen today because the rabbitt hole goes really deep. All the way to China. Funny how that was a play on words back in the day. Or was it?