Lost another brother.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Yes. I firmly believe that UPS will eventually be forced to provide climate controlled delivery vehicles.

I don't think so. I think it is pretty much known that change of temperatures don't make people sick. Bacteria and viruses make us sick.

No, air conditioning was not yet invented when Jesus walked the earth.
No air conditioning in regular package cars but I bet they install A/C in boxvans soon

Integrity

Binge Poster
Oh boy this argument again? AC in the cab would do nothing.
Disagree.
Plenty of air with doors open.
Disagree.
It’s the back of the truck that’s brutal.
Agreed.
And I don’t foresee UPS adding reefers anytime soon sooo….
Probably not soon but IMO eventually UPS will be forced to have climate controlled vehicles.
Until then stay hydrated and get into a cool place if you’re feeling bad.
Strongly agree.

Thebrownblob

Disagree.

Disagree.

Agreed.

Probably not soon but IMO eventually UPS will be forced to have climate controlled vehicles.

Strongly agree.
Since you replied to me, I will explain to you that your disagreement is based on ignorance. As are most of your comments. I do the job every day it was 97° here yesterday, I was just fine in the cab. The back of the truck is what does You in. The three or four minutes my truck is on before the next stop would do me no good at all.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Since you replied to me, I will explain to you that your disagreement is based on ignorance.
I don't think it is.
As are most of your comments.
I don't think they are.
I do the job every day it was 97° here yesterday I was just fine in the cab.
Excellent.
The back of the truck is what does You in.
I agree.
The three or four minutes my truck is on before the next stop would do me no good at all.
I disagree.

When UPS is forced to put it in, and IMO they will be, feel free not to use it.

Wouldn't you rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it?

I don't understand why any union brother would argue against it, again I say, just don't use it if you don't want to.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

I don't understand why any union brother would argue against it, again I say, just don't use it if you don't want to.
Next contact?

UndressedFedexed

DQd Day One

Thebrownblob

I don't think it is.

I don't think they are.

Excellent.

I agree.

I disagree.

I can’t understand why any union brother who doesn’t actually do the job would pretend he knows anything about it.

Much more important than having air conditioning in the truck would be having reasonable dispatches especially on dangerous heat days, please stop replying about things you do not know anything about your ignorance is astounding, never said I was arguing against it, I said it was unnecessary. If you want to put them in the back of the truck and then we can talk.

Last edited: