Louisville Incident

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I just saw some CNN "Weapons Expert" narrating the step by step Body Cam video from this shooting. He said "the Police are carrying a Colt M4 which holds 30 rounds of 7.62 ammo, which coincidentally is the same weapon the shooter is carrying".
Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.
Gotta' keep pushing that false information for the libs to swallow.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
I just saw some CNN "Weapons Expert" narrating the step by step Body Cam video from this shooting. He said "the Police are carrying a Colt M4 which holds 30 rounds of 7.62 ammo, which coincidentally is the same weapon the shooter is carrying".
Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.
Gotta' keep pushing that false information for the libs to swallow.
Most of those liberal "experts" would probably wet themselves if they were forced to hold a real gun.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Connor Sturgeon got his suicide wish as stated in his 13-page manifesto when he was shot dead by cops as he opened fire at a bank in Louisville on April 10
  • According to the missive, Sturgeon, whose family revealed was on medication, wanted to highlight the country's mental health crisis
  • The 25-year-old graduate also wanted to shine a spotlight on how he was able to buy an AR-15 in a state with lax gun laws, just four days before the massacre

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
  • Connor Sturgeon got his suicide wish as stated in his 13-page manifesto when he was shot dead by cops as he opened fire at a bank in Louisville on April 10
  • According to the missive, Sturgeon, whose family revealed was on medication, wanted to highlight the country's mental health crisis
  • The 25-year-old graduate also wanted to shine a spotlight on how he was able to buy an AR-15 in a state with lax gun laws, just four days before the massacre
A real doosh bag

El Correcto

god is dead
I think the traumatic brain injuries this guy suffered were the biggest motivating factor in his actions.

I’m surprised there is brain left to examine after that cop laid him flat with a rifle.