Louisville Incident

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Bring what?
Bring the family of the victim, the hood, Al Sharpton, Gavin Newsom, every left lawyer, judge , woke jurors , and put my trial on CNN. Come and get my house, boat, and car.
If me or mine are threatened by anyone, anywhere, I will do whatever I need to do to end the threat by defending myself. If that means using what nobody sees me carry, I wouldn't hesitate. That night, I would sleep like a baby.

"Ever notice, every once in a while you come across someone you shouldn't have :censored2:ed with? I'm that guy.""-- Clint Eastwood

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Bring the family of the victim, the hood, Al Sharpton, Gavin Newsom, every left lawyer, judge , woke jurors , and put my trial on CNN. Come and get my house, boat, and car.
If me or mine are threatened by anyone, anywhere, I will do whatever I need to do to end the threat by defending myself. If that means using what nobody sees me carry, I wouldn't hesitate. That night, I would sleep like a baby.

"Ever notice, every once in a while you come across someone you shouldn't have :censored2:ed with? I'm that guy.""-- Clint Eastwood
They have to find out the hard way.

bacha29

Brother, you know we already have laws. I wish more Laws would stop by people, but they don’t.
Enforcement requires manpower and MONEY. No a single one of you has spoken a single word about increased funding for more cops, more prosecuting attorney's more judges, more prisons, more courthouses. NOT ONE SINGLE WORD ABOUT INCREASED FUNDING.

So stop trying to promote your legislative agendas on the cheap. Every deterrent you people have brought forth both legal, illegal and plain silly have all come backed with ZERO funding proposals.
Everything you want must be accompanied by a budget line item.

You are right. EVERYTHING should be legal,and the fittest will survive. Who needs laws??
Not what I said at all, I asked what a solution may be, knowing that outlawing guns clearly does not work. Making things like fentanyl, heroin, methamphetamine illegal doesn't change our drug problem, and those account for far more deaths.

I'm no right-winger thinking that jesus and guns save everyone or everything, I'm not the one who posts these threads to light fuses with no real practical ideas. I'm just asking.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Notice how little the media is digging into the background of Hale the tranny shooter? She sure isn't getting the same treatment as the Buffalo shooter. Wonder why?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Kentucky shooter lib democrat.

Remember, the left accuses you of doing what they are actually doing. They accuse the right of being violent and facists, when they are the violent ones. Look no further than antifa, and any left wing protest. It’s always violent. They preach resistance and fighting, while accusing the right of fomenting violence. It’s difficult to expose those scumbags when the media is complicit in the lie. The left not only sucks, they are dangerous.