Loveland CO

PackageDonkey

Box Delivery Man
Just curious if any of you guys work out of the center that services this area? We were thinking of transfering to the area, and I was just curious how big the center is, and if the area is a nice area. Thank you for your time.

PackageDonkey

Box Delivery Man
There exist transfer language in the western region supplement for drivers.
However, it takes a lot of patience and seniority to pull it off.

I understand all of that. I am just wondering if there is someone that works in that area of Colorado. Are they out of the Denver hub or Boulder. Are they a smaller center? These are the kind of questions I have.

I understand all of that. I am just wondering if there is someone that works in that area of Colorado. Are they out of the Denver hub or Boulder. Are they a smaller center? These are the kind of questions I have.

Did you put your name on the list in October? Or you plan on signing up this October? Just sign up on the list and see what happens.

scoobypanda

I deliver on long island, but my dad moved to loveland 2 years ago and I visited him last year. It was love at first sight. Awesome, beautiful place. Good luck.

SmithBarney

Western region vs Rocky Mountain region does not have a transfer agreement
I tried going west from CO... to UT(they had 3 openings)
different regions and it was a no go..
UPS's vague non transfer policy is really a disappointment.
Some areas allow transfers, some don't, either way its a real hassle.
and I truly think UPS loses out by not being able to retain "willing" trained employees.

Western region vs Rocky Mountain region does not have a transfer agreement
I tried going west from CO... to UT(they had 3 openings)
different regions and it was a no go..
UPS's vague non transfer policy is really a disappointment.
Some areas allow transfers, some don't, either way its a real hassle.
and I truly think UPS loses out by not being able to retain "willing" trained employees.

It is spelled out very clearly for the western states.

SmithBarney

Mike, yes UTAH is western region... although there was a realignment a few months ago, so I'm not 100% what the changes were.

1989, see thats the issue, its strange why one part of the company has a transfer
policy, isn't it one company? one union? it was frustrating for me and many others.
I just got done transferring with Fred... and while Fred doesn't offer the same great pay as UPS it sure was relatively hassle free to transfer cross country.

Mike, yes UTAH is western region... although there was a realignment a few months ago, so I'm not 100% what the changes were.

1989, see thats the issue, its strange why one part of the company has a transfer
policy, isn't it one company? one union? it was frustrating for me and many others.
I just got done transferring with Fred... and while Fred doesn't offer the same great pay as UPS it sure was relatively hassle free to transfer cross country.

Good point there should be one master agreement period.

j13501

Good point there should be one master agreement period.

Good Idea, except each supplement has some good points the other supplements don't have, and I'm sure that they don't want to give them up. Remember, each suppliment is a negotiation and each side has positives and negitives in every agreement.

Utah and Washington state are in the Western supplement labor agreement
and Colorado is in the Central States. Different contract suppliments, different rules.

Good Idea, except each supplement has some good points the other supplements don't have, and I'm sure that they don't want to give them up. Remember, each suppliment is a negotiation and each side has positives and negitives in every agreement.

Utah and Washington state are in the Western supplement labor agreement
and Colorado is in the Central States. Different contract suppliments, different rules.

Joint council 3 is in colorado. They are in the western states. their pension is in the western conference.

PackageDonkey

Box Delivery Man
According to our contract book, the Western States consist of Alaska, Arizona, So Cal, Hawaii, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Southern Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, and Washington, where I reside.