'Removed from Service' for waiting for pick ups.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
The fact that this thread ran longer than one page is a testament to how far this board has fallen. There’s nothing here but bad-faith trolls and the willfully ignorant boomers they prey on.
3ad46972-91ed-402f-8bef-63e9bcc48caa_text.gif

Next Day Err

This is ultimately on management. You were done with what you could get done. They could've easily seen you were finished with your work except for your pickup that wasn't ready. They would know that if they actually did their jobs and managed the day.

UPSER1987

Lol, not if you're collecting a teamster pension after you left the union. Not even close. Your benefit will be waiting for you at 65.
Boy it’s funny when people pretend to know others peoples business. You have zero clue what my pension looks like. You just keep taking those steps backwards like your avatar lol

some1else

Banned
Boy it’s funny when people pretend to know others peoples business. You have zero clue what my pension looks like. You just keep taking those steps backwards like your avatar lol
can you give us an over under? If you had stayed union since 87 and had 47 years of pension credit would the pension be more or less than the one you have now?

You're probably the supervisor that thinks you know the contract, and then has the labor manager physically tell you to stfu in the grievance hearing because you :censored2:ed it up so badly.
Idgaf what your pension "looks like." I know what it takes to collect.

UPSER1987

You're probably the supervisor that thinks you know the contract, and then has the labor manager physically tell you to stfu in the grievance hearing because you :censored2:ed it up so badly.
Idgaf what your pension "looks like." I know what it takes to collect.
Maybe you think you know lol. Just another blowhard. Keep massaging those boxes son. I just ignore your stupidity.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
All the talk about the drivers side of the story but why didn't management notice during the course of the day that he didn't have enough work? We are monitored constantly. They know how many stops we have left at any given time. At times, that monitoring may have breaks but not for hours at a time. Plus, it would have been known at start time he didn't have a full days work. It's so unbelievable that it could be entrapment for all we know.

It is interesting though that millions of jobs have unavoidable downtime, but we as UPS drivers have to use every second of the day making the company money.
Yes before they moved them in our building you could look at the dispatch screen and see the over and under dispatched routes by what color they were. Under 8 dispatch is still flagged on a report somewhere i would think.

ManInBrown

This is ultimately on management. You were done with what you could get done. They could've easily seen you were finished with your work except for your pickup that wasn't ready. They would know that if they actually did their jobs and managed the day.
I’m sure they did see him just sitting there, and they let him hang himself. It’s normally trimming the fat season without the current environment we are in. Then add in 12k management being let go. At the end of the day he screwed up big time. You have to know better. Put the onus on them. I’m finished, two hours till pickups, what do you want me to do. 30 minutes, no biggie. Two hours? Really?