made it past peak season, but still not hired?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
today, they let all the seasonal and temps go and it was business as usual except nobody has said anything to myself or the 3 people that are left from my class in July. A union rep told us today they would tell us if they wanted to keep us, but nobody has said a word from management. I'm in NY. They've been working us 6 days a week, averaging almost 50+ hours a week. We're still in the dark and nobody knows whats going on. Do I have a chance of being hired full time? I have no idea whats going on. Has this happened to anyone here or anything similar to what i'm going through?
Today is the last day for temps in my local. If you are still working these days now count towards book.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
today, they let all the seasonal and temps go and it was business as usual except nobody has said anything to myself or the 3 people that are left from my class in July. A union rep told us today they would tell us if they wanted to keep us, but nobody has said a word from management. I'm in NY. They've been working us 6 days a week, averaging almost 50+ hours a week. We're still in the dark and nobody knows whats going on. Do I have a chance of being hired full time? I have no idea whats going on. Has this happened to anyone here or anything similar to what i'm going through?

Hi @UpstateNYUPSer

Heavy Package

Hi I have been at UPS like almost 5 years. Am I hired or in the union? I have worked 5 peak seasons. Asking for a friend and myself. I worked like 5 or 6 days a week for like 3 weeks times 5 years so I am hired right? When do I get my pension. Asking for a friend too. I'm in the USA if that helps.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi I have been at UPS like almost 5 years. Am I hired or in the union? I have worked 5 peak seasons. Asking for a friend and myself. I worked like 5 or 6 days a week for like 3 weeks times 5 years so I am hired right? When do I get my pension. Asking for a friend too. I'm in the USA if that helps.

you better go ask mom if it’s time for your meds

Poop Head

Judge me.
You got played

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

You are lying. Why should anyone help you?