MAGA Hats Expose The HATE

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The left’s bigoted obsession with MAGA hats

The fundamental offense of the Covington Catholic high-school kids wasn’t allegedly mobbing, mocking or getting in the face of an American Indian drummer at the Lincoln Memorial.

It was wearing red Make American Great Again hats. That was the actual, incontestable conduct that created the predicate for the presumption of guilt and all the rest of the grief they’ve been subjected to since.

For much of progressive America, if you are wearing the hat, you are suiting up for Team Racist. You are marking yourself out as a bigot and a goon. Your individuality doesn’t matter anymore, only the cap.

maga-covington-catholic.jpg

bacha29

There does however appear to be a segment of American society that appears ready and willing to accept an authoritarian government and an autocratic president if it would better serve the preservation of white supremacy . Among them are people who don't care about the fact that Obama and Bernanke pulled the nation back from total economic collapse. What angers them is that he wasn't completely white .

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There does however appear to be a segment of American society that appears ready and willing to accept an authoritarian government and an autocratic president if it would better serve the preservation of white supremacy . Among them are people who don't care about the fact that Obama and Bernanke pulled the nation back from total economic collapse. What angers them is that he wasn't completely white .
And there you have it.
Racist and bigoted. You complete the OP.

Obama handed the economy to bernanke. You are correct bernanke’s beard is not all white.

bacha29

Obama handed the economy to bernanke. You are correct bernanke’s beard is not all white.
Glad to see that you know what others know. The president doesn't run the country . So who does run the country? The Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board. And I would have loved to have seen the White Right's reaction if Egyptian/ French banker Mohamed El - Erian had in fact been named Fed Chairman and he was being seriously considered. It would have just molested their minds.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Honestly what kind of idiot wears a politician's campaign slogan on their clothing outside of a political event.

Reminds me of the "W" t-shirts and hats from baby bush, or the tacky Obama airbrush t-shirts. Advertising ignorance. They're politicians, they don't care about you, and no one cares about your political leanings.

newfie

you now speak for the right ? Did you ignore all the feedback from the right in forming this totally disjointed analysis or did you speak on the phone with your liberal controller this morning?

newfie

Glad to see that you know what others know. The president doesn't run the country . So who does run the country? The Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board. And I would have loved to have seen the White Right's reaction if Egyptian/ French banker Mohamed El - Erian had in fact been named Fed Chairman and he was being seriously considered. It would have just molested their minds.

such white hate , straight from the liberal playbook

vantexan

I can think of 5 or 6 Black Republicans that I would gladly vote for president. But then I prefer to judge them by the content of their character than the color of their skin like you do.