MAGA Hats Expose The HATE

BrownArmy

I can think of 5 or 6 Black Republicans that I would gladly vote for president. But then I prefer to judge them by the content of their character than the color of their skin like you do.

There’s 5 or 6 black Republicans running for President?

JK, don’t lose your mind, that was a joke, dont go BUG on me and post twenty pictures of blacks wearing MAGA hats.

Also, you don’t have to capitalize ‘black’.

Do you capitalize ‘white’?

“I’m not racist, I capitalize ‘black’...”

Lmao.

vantexan

There’s 5 or 6 black Republicans running for President?

JK, don’t lose your mind, that was a joke, dont go BUG on me and post twenty pictures of blacks wearing MAGA hats.

Also, you don’t have to capitalize ‘black’.

Do you capitalize ‘white’?

“I’m not racist, I capitalize ‘black’...”

Lmao.
White is a race, Black is a race, white and black are crayons. And as usual, you tilt the conversation towards racism.

BrownArmy

For Democrat purposes they are. I don't hear liberals screaming stop Caucasian Supremacy! Free the Negroids! Down with the Occidentals!

What in the world are you talking about?

You’ll never hear ‘liberals’ screaming ‘stop Caucasion Supremacy’.

That’s not a thing.

Negroids?

Occidentals?

Lulz, in 2030 my kid will be twelve, I’ll have to explain those terms to him, they’ll be out of common parlance.

El Correcto

god is dead
Stop being racist, and we can have a different conversation.

White isn’t a race, black isn’t a race.

Keep digging
Definitions for Racial and Ethnic Categories
The Revisions to OMB Directive 15 defines each racial and ethnic category as follows:

• American Indian or Alaska Native. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment.
  • Asian. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
  • Black or African American. A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. Terms such as "Haitian" or "Negro" can be used in addition to "Black or African American."
  • Hispanic or Latino. A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race. The term, "Spanish origin," can be used in addition to "Hispanic or Latino."
  • Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.
  • White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.
  • NOT-OD-15-089: Racial and Ethnic Categories and Definitions for NIH Diversity Programs and for Other Reporting Purposes

El Correcto

god is dead
No, you're being silly.
White is used to refer to the Caucasian race.
Black is used to refer to the Negroid race.
D94D89D9-CACB-4C34-B612-82CB9DEFD968.png

BrownArmy

No, you're being silly.
White is used to refer to the Caucasian race.
Black is used to refer to the Negroid race.

Sht man, I’m trying to get off the planet.

‘Race’ is a meaningless term meant to divide.

You and I (white) are literally 99.9998% genetically similar to blacks, Inuits, Australian Aborigines, etc, etc.

We can cry about it, or we can work together and leave this gravity well.

Who’s side are you on?

BrownArmy

Definitions for Racial and Ethnic Categories
The Revisions to OMB Directive 15 defines each racial and ethnic category as follows:

• American Indian or Alaska Native. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment.
  • Asian. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
  • Black or African American. A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. Terms such as "Haitian" or "Negro" can be used in addition to "Black or African American."
  • Hispanic or Latino. A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race. The term, "Spanish origin," can be used in addition to "Hispanic or Latino."
  • Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.
  • White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.
  • NOT-OD-15-089: Racial and Ethnic Categories and Definitions for NIH Diversity Programs and for Other Reporting Purposes

Irrelevant.

vantexan

Sht man, I’m trying to get off the planet.

‘Race’ is a meaningless term meant to divide.

You and I (white) are literally 99.9998% genetically similar to blacks, Inuits, Australian Aborigines, etc, etc.

We can cry about it, or we can work together and leave this gravity well.

Who’s side are you on?
No, we really aren't. We're all human, but our differences genetically are the result of mutations in our DNA over millennia. We aren't anywhere as close genetically as you posited.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, we really aren't. We're all human, but our differences genetically are the result of mutations in our DNA over millennia. We aren't anywhere as close genetically as you posited.
The world is only 6000 years old.
Black people's dark skin is the mark of Cain.

Learn some history you dimwit.