MAGA Hats Expose The HATE

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation" -- Acts 17:26
We all have the same blood. Skin doesn't matter.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The God I worship loves all men (inclusive) equally, even sinners whom He calls to redemption alongside the saints. He also calls upon us to love others as ourselves.

Unfortunately we fail miserably.

The divisiveness is man-made.

Box Ox

Ya except lots of cultures have the same story. Bible stories are fun fiction though I'll give you that.

Yep. Man created God and the talking snake. Not the other way around. And if God did exist he'd either be not all powerful, or not all good given the occurrence of natural disasters, disease, congenital birth defects etc.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No, we really aren't. We're all human, but our differences genetically are the result of mutations in our DNA over millennia.
We aren't anywhere as close genetically as you posited.
We are all essentially identical with skin color being the most obvious trait but that gene is the same in all species.

Culture, the environment, is the biggest difference between the supposed races.
I'm very glad I wasn't brought up by Black folks.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sht man, I’m trying to get off the planet.

‘Race’ is a meaningless term meant to divide.

You and I (white) are literally 99.9998% genetically similar to blacks, Inuits, Australian Aborigines, etc, etc.

We can cry about it, or we can work together and leave this gravity well.

Who’s side are you on?
I agree with that.
That is nothing new ... I remember reading that in genetic news at least 10 years ago.
Culture is the biggest difference.
I'm glad I was brought up by Black Folks! :winkiss:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yep. Man created God and the talking snake. Not the other way around. And if God did exist he'd either be not all powerful, or not all good given the occurrence of natural disasters, disease, congenital birth defects etc.
Two choices. And only two choices.
1.There is a Supreme and Eternal Being. A Creator.
2. The science of something came from nothing.