Mainstreet Media

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
He should probably resign.
He should probably be fired. I don't watch the news so up until now I knew next to nothing about this guy beyond his name but he really looks like a complete tool and a liar to boot. Who would want him as the face of their corporation at this point?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Whether he goes on or not is not his decision.....you know damned well he didn't pull himself off air.....somebody bigger than him did that!! The big self-important jerk!!

rod

Retired 22 years
There are thousands and thousands of idiots out there telling stories of their war experiences who are living in their own make believe world. As far as I'm concerned they should all be lined up and given the wonderful experience of being shot at. Williams deserves everything that is headed his way.

oldngray

nowhere special
He should get fired but NBC has a big investment in him and are also partly responsible for letting him get away with his lies for years. It looks like they are trying to do a little tap dancing and hoping that Williams will quit voluntarily but I doubt that will happen.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He should probably be fired. I don't watch the news so up until now I knew next to nothing about this guy beyond his name but he really looks like a complete tool and a liar to boot. Who would want him as the face of their corporation at this point?
He has a beautiful daughter who starred in the recent Peter Pan on TV a few weeks ago......Even though the production got panned, she had a nice voice. (Allison Williams)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
First, it was awesome how terrible she was on NBC's live Peter Pan, I haven't gotten that good a laugh at NBC programming since Seinfeld was on the air. I watch her on the HBO show 'Girls', and she's a half decent actress, but the peter pan musical was so bad it was epic.
In regards to Brian Williams, I don't really consider him a journalist so I have no problem with him letting the lie go on so long. His job is to read the news people hand him, and he does it well. If I expected more from him, I would be upset about the lying.

oldngray

nowhere special
First, it was awesome how terrible she was on NBC's live Peter Pan, I haven't gotten that good a laugh at NBC programming since Seinfeld was on the air. I watch her on the HBO show 'Girls', and she's a half decent actress, but the peter pan musical was so bad it was epic.
In regards to Brian Williams, I don't really consider him a journalist so I have no problem with him letting the lie go on so long. His job is to read the news people hand him, and he does it well. If I expected more from him, I would be upset about the lying.

She only got that role because of nepotism and I agree how horrible that show was.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
TrickleDownDishonesty%2Bcopy.jpg

rickyb

the corporate media (cnn, fox, msnbc, abc) are the main reasons america went to war because they just repeated government speech points. they should all lose their jobs, and the guys in government should be in jail. we need revolution.

moreluck

golden ticket member
IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.
ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney
ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's Deputy Press Secretary
ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.
And now you know why it is no surprise the media usually goes very easy on Obama's many errors.
Ya think there might be a little bias in the news?