Make your pick NOW...Who will make it to the SUPERBOWL?

bbsam

Staff member
The only way the Seahawks will "take out" the Saints is if they invite them out to dinner the night before the game.

And what happens after dinner defines whether or not the Saints are an "easy" out. They do have a reputation after all being "The Big Easy", don't they?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Saints

Dynasty in Progress.

saint v seadogs.jpg
saint v seadogs.jpg

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Wow!!
My husband dragged me to some NFL games while vacationing in Atlanta and New Orleans.
He mentioned to me that I should feel lucky that I saw four teams that are in the playoff's this year.

Can someone tell me what the difference is between NFC teams and AFC teams and what that means?

I am trying to understand why he sits and watches these silly games all weekend.

And what is "play action"?

Thank you, I will sit patiently for your response. I appreciate all the help.
Football Widow, AJ

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

NFC National Football Conference

AFC American Football Conference

The NFL as we know it today is the result of a merger between the old NFL, which became the NFC, and the AFL, which became the AFC.

"Play action" usually refers to a pass play where the quarterback fakes a handoff to the running back, which draws in the defense, and throws a pass to one of his receivers.

(You are hardly a football widow)

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I would love to see Seattle take out the Saints, but I don't think so.
I will be happy if Indy can beat down the Jets and send that fat loudmouth coach of theirs home early.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I would love to see Seattle take out the Saints, but I don't think so.
I will be happy if Indy can beat down the Jets and send that fat loudmouth coach of theirs home early.

Can you imagine the Seahawks taking out the Saints in the first round...

Sorry AJ just thinking out loud maybe I should have posted this in the meanless fluff thread.:happy-very:

Aj must be sweating bullets!!!:anxious:

Oh and I agree about the loudmouth.