Make your pick NOW...Who will make it to the SUPERBOWL?

bbsam

Staff member
Oh. And Eagles 3 and 1 against the NFC North. Barely beat the Lions in week 2. Are you getting this Aj?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
There's that over-rated NFC North again taking out a supposed power-house.

Oh. And Eagles 3 and 1 against the NFC North. Barely beat the Lions in week 2. Are you getting this Aj?

I think Philly forgot that they needed to win last night.

Or Minnesota forgot they were supposed to lose.

Yeah, what was Joe Webb thinking?

Rookies!!!

NFC powerhouse is in the South.

If the Packers make it to the playoff's - I will quietly go away and stop watching football.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Oh no. You don't get off that easy. You're in this til the end young lady!:happy-very:
I will send you revealing photos.
Then I will not cooperate with an investigation.
I will wait for the fine...come get me.
I will get off easy - just like my man, Brett.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
NFC WILD-CARD ROUNDSat., Jan. 8 at 4:30 p.m. ET (NBC): No. 5 SAINTS at No. 4 SEAHAWKSSun., Jan. 9 at 4 p.m. ET (FOX): No. 6 PACKERS at No. 3 EAGLES
AFC WILD-CARD ROUNDSat., Jan. 8 at 8 p.m. ET (NBC): No. 6 JETS at No. 3 COLTSSun., Jan. 9 at 1 p.m. ET (CBS): No. 5 RAVENS at No. 4 CHIEFS
NFC DIVISIONAL ROUNDSat.-Sun., Jan. 15-16 (FOX): TBD at No. 1 FALCONSSat.-Sun., Jan. 15-16 (FOX): TBD at No. 2 BEARS
AFC DIVISIONAL ROUNDSat.-Sun., Jan. 15-16 (CBS): TBD at No. 1 PATRIOTSSat.-Sun., Jan. 15-16 (CBS): TBD at No. 2 STEELERS
NFC CHAMPIONSHIPSunday, Jan. 23 (FOX): TBD at TBD
AFC CHAMPIONSHIPSunday, Jan. 23 (CBS): TBD at TBD
SUPER BOWL XLV ON FOXSunday, Feb. 6 (FOX): NFC champ vs. AFC champ, Dallas

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Can you imagine the Seahawks taking out the Saints in the first round...

Sorry AJ just thinking out loud maybe I should have posted this in the meanless fluff thread.:happy-very:

bbsam

Staff member
That would be for anyone thinking that the Bears will go anywhere near the Super Bowl..:happy-very:
LOL.
The way Chicago's defense played yesterday, man coverage alot of the day with "the best receiving corp in the NFL", yes I like our chances. That's not to say I'm not deranged, I'm just sayin...:happy-very: