Make your pick NOW...Who will make it to the SUPERBOWL?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I wanted to hug him and punch his face at the same time. Just get in the #@*& end zone ! In all seriousness you shouldn't show up a team like that . I am sure a payback is comming later.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Saints

Dynasty in Progress.

Notice the angel on top of the tree.
saints-2010-holiday-reduced.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Just out of curiosity, Aj, is there a scenario where the Saints come to Chi for the NFC Championship game...? If so, dynasty in peril.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The NFC Championship game will be in Hotlanta when the Eagles play the Falcons. The AFC Championship game will have the Patriots hosting the Steelers. Jerry Jones will welcome the Patriots and Eagles to Dallas where the Pats will win #4 with Tom Brady as both regular season and Super Bowl MVP.

brownedout

Who in their right mind kicks the ball to one of the best punt return men in the league?!

I do wish someone would have knocked DeSean on his ass for his little stunt at the end of the run.

He's done it MANY times before, and he'll do it again. One can only hope it costs them sometime, especially in the playoffs. One can also only hope at 5'10" 175 lbs he won't be doing it much longer. As for punting away from him analyst Troy Aikman made an awesome point that the best thing to do would be to kick-away (boom) it. Don't want to risk a 15 yard shank out of bounds. Jackson muffing the ball was the best thing to happen for eagles everyone left their lanes and converged on ball.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The NFC Championship game will be in Hotlanta when the Eagles play the Falcons. The AFC Championship game will have the Patriots hosting the Steelers. Jerry Jones will welcome the Patriots and Eagles to Dallas where the Pats will win #4 with Tom Brady as both regular season and Super Bowl MVP.

The Great Revered All Seeing Swami from Upstate has failed once again Brady and the Hoodie go down in flames in barn that Jerry built

bbsam

Staff member
I couldn't have scripted this better. Chicago, Green Bay. Chi wins seals up second seed AND knocks out the Pack?! (Now all they have to do is be able to do it:happy-very:.)

bbsam

Staff member
The game is eye-opening.
The NFC North is over-rated.
I was happy to see the Lions win against the Packers.
I certainly do not feel any team in the NFC North is a playoff team.

And right now, I would guess the most hated man / men in NO are the kickers.
No excuse for missing field goal in the Dome against ATL.
Funny how it is biting them in the tushie (and me.)

(Gary Anderson....are ya interested in coming out of retirement?)

I hate to keep coming back to this, but NFC North over-rated? After seeing both the Pack and Bears (where the hell was the "D") win and how the Pack hung with the Pats, I really wonder. Next week should tell all. (Duh! it is the end of the regular season after all.) But one thing I'll say: I think I enjoy the parity this year has had. I love having the entire season mean something for so many teams.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I hate to keep coming back to this, but NFC North over-rated? After seeing both the Pack and Bears (where the hell was the "D") win and how the Pack hung with the Pats, I really wonder. Next week should tell all. (Duh! it is the end of the regular season after all.) But one thing I'll say: I think I enjoy the parity this year has had. I love having the entire season mean something for so many teams.

you love coming back to this.....