Make your pick NOW...Who will make it to the SUPERBOWL?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Thanks Diz . See what negative spin the national media can but on things . Just make sure to shut the gate to the dog pound some more inebriated canines may fall out.LOL

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
As a former member of the 700 level I concur.Ahh the good old days of the rat infested Vet.Many a Sunday spent in the parking lot drinking Bloody Marys for breakfast then Coors and Wild Turkey for lunch with maybe some kind of half grilled sandwich to top it off ,then up into the 700 level with the rest of the crazys. Dallas comming in was the highlight of the year.But that was then now I sit in the family room and have a glass of Merlot and watch the game on HD.Ahh the good old days...........

As a former member of the 700 level I concur.Ahh the good old days of the rat infested Vet.Many a Sunday spent in the parking lot drinking Bloody Marys for breakfast then Coors and Wild Turkey for lunch with maybe some kind of half grilled sandwich to top it off ,then up into the 700 level with the rest of the crazys. Dallas comming in was the highlight of the year.But that was then now I sit in the family room and have a glass of Merlot and watch the game on HD.Ahh the good old days...........
I had some similar days like you describe. We would hit the munie lot at 6:30 am on gameday drinking cooking brats and whatever. By the time the game started you were three sheets to the wind. By the time I would get home usually about 6:00 pm my wife would not even look at me. Then I went to bed about 6:30 the entire day was shot to hell and my wife was pissed till Wednesday. Now sitting in my man
Cave with my HD big screen and the best beer " twelve pack for the price of two beers at the stadium" money can buy and my wife isn't as pissed priceless.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I ment that he is scrappy plus I'm kinda a big guy so maybe I said it because he's smaller than me. Anyway I sure hope
Colt turns out to be a thoroughbred race horse to go with that Clydesdale we stole from Denver.

Ahhh much better...
MCC603149.jpg

Colt McCoy | #12 | QB
Cleveland Browns | Official Team Site

Height: 6-1 Weight: 216 Age: 24
Born: 9/5/1986 Hobbs , NM
College: Texas
Experience: Rookie
High School: Jim Ned HS [Tuscola, TX]

brownedout

Never cared much for Vick before his stint in prison, but I'm really rooting for him now. How far did that first pass sail in the air anyway? Didn't even look like he put a lot of effort into it.
He has always thrown the most effortless 50 yard pass I have ever seen. All the more remarkable considering his slight size (by quarterback standards). Literally all he does is flick his wrist has done this since his days in Blacksburg (VT). Now add the weapon he has with his feet and legs. Man my Giants are in trouble tonight. Especially if Osi just keeps crashing upfield abandoning his contain responsibilities. I don't even want to think about the fact we don't have a cover corner who can run with Jackson. Good news the Giants play their best the 1 or 2 times every couple a years I don't think they have a shot/

TheKid

It is that time of year when we seperate the contenders from the pretenders....who steps up and who falls to the side ?

My Patriots are gonna take a HUGE "step up" today by CRUSHING the Colts....31-13....Tom Brady (bow) is gonna be running out of fingers come Feb.

It is that time of year when we seperate the contenders from the pretenders....who steps up and who falls to the side ?

My Patriots are gonna take a HUGE "step up" today by CRUSHING the Colts....31-13....Tom Brady (bow) is gonna be running out of fingers come Feb.
That would be fine by me.

brownedout

I just ordered a Legend Jersey.

John Matuszak, Oakland Raiders

The TOOZ! Now you're talking, AJ. You guys remember back in the 80's when you couldn't turn on the TV and not see Mutuzak. Whether it be as a goon of the week on something like The A-TEAM, The Dukes of Hazzard,and of course Hunter (with Ram's great Fred Dwyer). Then of course there was the movie Caveman? with Ringo Starr. Contemporary TV is starving for the Tooz with all this reality crap. Long live the Tooz.

brownedout

I knew the Tooz had died. I realize the above post does not reflect that knowledge. In googling him for the correct name of movie (Caveman was indeed correct). I was surprised to see how long ago 06/17/89, and how young (born 10/25/50) he died.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I loved how the Saints ripped the heart out of Dallas on turkey day. Jerry "wax face" up there in his suite high fiving his yes men when he thought the game was in the bag only to have it snatched away.I think what the Doctor ordered is Eagle Green (rival from thr NFC East) every where in Dallas Superbowl week.Eagles fans,cheers and green every place he goes to rub it in.Nice dream for phiily fans,but then dreams sometimes come true. We will see,another step today at 4 in Chicago to meet Da Bears.One can only hope.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Hey it gets cold down here and we don't have a dome either. You can see by your posting the Eagles plan to but up wind turbines. It gets windy too.But you are right we will see.I can't wait until kick-off @ 4.I think I will text Red to see if he has Bear's jersey on.

bbsam

Staff member
We'll see how Vick does in the cold and on grass.

Not nearly as well.:happy-very: But I'm starting to wish that teams would just forfeit games instead of getting smacked around and coming up with lame excuses. I'm sure Asante is a great player, but if your team sucks without him, just say so, forfeit the game and go home.:biting: That's just weak.