Make your pick NOW...Who will make it to the SUPERBOWL?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
NFC

SAINTS!!!

AFC
I would pick the Chargers if Vincent Jackson would have signed.

Now -- I predict...RAVENS!!! I am still counting on Ray and Crew.
The Saints and Ravens meet up in a few weeks. Let's call it a Superbowl Preview!!!

Other predictions:
Big Ben will be suspended again. (not yet - I could be wrong on this one.)
Ocho Cinco will complain about TO. (TO is out performing Ocho.)

Tony Romo will not finish the season as starter.
Done. Romo is out.
Brett Farve will not complete the season due to mental health issue, not injury. He will start the next game... however, did you see him run at the end of that last game...even on the bad wheel. Ok Ok ....I still say the mental health issue will affect injury. Remember, Preperation for the work day prevents workplace injuries. Physically and Mentally ready for the job. Dress for the job. Job set up. I feel, Brett has just started his last game for the NFL. His wrist is injured. I feel Brett is setting himself up for his easy out or the the path of least resistance....injury rather than being sat down and not starting.

Oh and HELL will freeze over again and the SAINTS will go to Dallas twice this year...Thanksgiving and Superbowl!!!!
I can't back away from the Saints.
Game on!!

Bring it.

God Bless all the players of the NFL.

Predictions -
Tampa over Atlanta
Lions over Bears
Dallas over Indy

bbsam

Staff member
Congrats Patriots on man-handling an over-rated powerhouse. Looking forward to seeing them take on an under-rated powerhouse on Sunday.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would bet that even the most avid Pats fan never would have dreamed the game would have been that one-sided.

Chicago will be a good test as will Green Bay the following week.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Nice to see the Pats back in gear Brady is an awesome QB. It was especially nice to see them crush the Jets and their loud mouth coach!:happy-very:

Bears will be the next!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Brett Farve is lucky or a prima donna.
I will guess the NFL will reschedule the Sunday game due to the weather.
The Giants are stuck in KC.
Brett's starting streak on the line - will he or won't he play?
Postponing the game will give Brett some extra time to heal.

Of course...if it happens...it will be for the safety of the fans.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
And....once again I was right and my hubby owes me a dollar!!!

Giants and Vikings now play on Monday Night. The game will be on Fox and only in the local markets of the teams.