Make your pick NOW...Who will make it to the SUPERBOWL?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Brett Farve is lucky or a prima donna.
I will guess the NFL will reschedule the Sunday game due to the weather.
The Giants are stuck in KC.
Brett's starting streak on the line - will he or won't he play?
Postponing the game will give Brett some extra time to heal.

Of course...if it happens...it will be for the safety of the fans.

And....once again I was right and my hubby owes me a dollar!!!

Giants and Vikings now play on Monday Night. The game will be on Fox and only in the local markets of the teams.

Brett Farve gets another break.
No football in the [-]Metrodome[/-] Mall of America Field at Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome...

Lambeau is available.
  • Wisconsinites are friendly people and come out in droves to shovel the seats out in Lambeau.
  • Imagine the poetry...Vikings playing a home game in Lambeau with Brett Farve.
Vikings want a new house to play in and the serious debate will start today.

bbsam

Staff member
Hey Aj. How 'bout a most pathetic ending for the Favre era? Coach Frazier lets him take the first snap of the next 2 games to get to 300 consecutive starts. One snap each game and sit him down. Then, just like the day he "gave" the sack record to Strahan, there is always an asterisk next to the name in the record books. I (even as a Bears fan) have always liked Favre but he's (sadly) become a (bad) joke.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Hey Aj. How 'bout a most pathetic ending for the Favre era? Coach Frazier lets him take the first snap of the next 2 games to get to 300 consecutive starts. One snap each game and sit him down. Then, just like the day he "gave" the sack record to Strahan, there is always an asterisk next to the name in the record books. I (even as a Bears fan) have always liked Favre but he's (sadly) become a (bad) joke.
I love Brett.
I enjoy watching him play.
I hurts to watch him play.
After this season and as time goes on, I will always recall the smile on his face, the deep embraces of his team mates and the snowballs on the sidelines, Driver, Freeman, Sharp, Brooks, Walker, Schroeder, Jennings, Chimira, Franks, Jackson, Green, Levens, Grant and Bad-moon Rising Andre Risen.

The way he played the day he lost his dad.

And the day he discovered that life is short and young men die, Reggie White.

I have been lucky and I was at that first game against the Steelers when Brett started, replacing, Magicman

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I am enjoying this game immensely. 21-0.

The game is eye-opening.
The NFC North is over-rated.
I was happy to see the Lions win against the Packers.
I certainly do not feel any team in the NFC North is a playoff team.

And right now, I would guess the most hated man / men in NO are the kickers.
No excuse for missing field goal in the Dome against ATL.
Funny how it is biting them in the tushie (and me.)

(Gary Anderson....are ya interested in coming out of retirement?)

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The only ones in the AFC that can possibly stop the NE machine would be Pittsburg. It will be NE or Pitt representing the AFC in the Super Bowl.

In NFC it looks like Atlanta at this point but Saints have game, who knows.....It really doesn't matter as the AFC will win the Super Bowl....:O

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The only ones in the AFC that can possibly stop the NE machine would be Pittsburg. It will be NE or Pitt representing the AFC in the Super Bowl.

In NFC it looks like Atlanta at this point but Saints have game, who knows.....It really doesn't matter as the AFC will win the Super Bowl....:O

Saints will win in the Georgia Dome.

Then we will talk.

bbsam

Staff member
The game is eye-opening.
The NFC North is over-rated.
I was happy to see the Lions win against the Packers.
I certainly do not feel any team in the NFC North is a playoff team.

And right now, I would guess the most hated man / men in NO are the kickers.
No excuse for missing field goal in the Dome against ATL.
Funny how it is biting them in the tushie (and me.)

(Gary Anderson....are ya interested in coming out of retirement?)

NFC North over-rated? Maybe not.