Making people aware

Brownt10

I’m starting this forum really just to make people aware of certain things going on in our world. Can be about anything.

Here’s another article to piss off more liberals. I’m sure I’ll here about it but that just means I succeeded I guess

More than a million illegal immigrants scored California driver's licenses, state DMV announces

Is this ok for California? I got turned away for not having my Original birth certificate yet I had ss card, previous license, copy of birth certificate and a active military ID! Lol cry about this post please liberals

Meat

Here’s another article to piss off more liberals. I’m sure I’ll here about it but that just means I succeeded I guess

More than a million illegal immigrants scored California driver's licenses, state DMV announces

Is this ok for California? I got turned away for not having my Original birth certificate yet I had ss card, previous license, copy of birth certificate and a active military ID! Lol cry about this post please liberals

Do you look poor? Sometimes that can make a difference.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And this is a comment within a thread.

526263EC-3415-435D-871E-517A90AD5403.gif

Brownt10

Aware of what ? Your overt racism? We already know about that.
Please tell me how I’m racist? Lol it’s such an over used term it really has no meaning bc all liberals call everyone they don’t like or agree with a racist, sexist, bigot, etc. gather some facts I challenge your liberal brain to prove it. You won’t though, you can only repeat yourself bc you disagree with my post. I can post anything on here With in reason and posting news articles from news sights is racist? Wow you are a true meat head. Your one of those guys that thinks bc you wear the ups shield your on the same level as law enforcement and first responders lol

It will be fine

Brownt10

So you're management.
Mkay then.

I guess that explains your anger and the lack of intelligence in your posts.
Carry on.
That’s all you have in the arsenal? Anything I notice you don’t like you go through the same list of what you think are insults by calling people racist lol management not for me, I’d rather be like you and pretend I’m saving the world with my ups shield and hope when I tell random people I work for ups they thank me for my service

Brownt10

Your speech is free from government censorship. Take a civics class.
The same class you took? Is that how you got so good at stalking underage kids? No thanks. I knew even a liberal true far leftist argues free speech being free like it’s so bad to live in a country with free speech lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s all you have in the arsenal? Anything I notice you don’t like you go through the same list of what you think are insults by calling people racist lol management not for me, I’d rather be like you and pretend I’m saving the world with my ups shield and hope when I tell random people I work for ups they thank me for my service
Aw, someone called you racist so you lash out at me. Calm down snowflake.