Making people aware

newfie

I don't hate anyone on here.
I don't believe in absolutes, if I hated all conservatives or Republicans I would hate have my family. That just ain't the way I was raised dude

you hung up on the wrong word and took it literal . point still remains . we have some of the most devisive politics ever and we know the russians tried to create what we have now.

i think its time for the country to take a time out

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
you hung up on the wrong word and took it literal . point still remains . we have some of the most devisive politics ever and we know the russians tried to create what we have now.

i think its time for the country to take a time out
This is nowhere near the most decisive politics this country has had. The only difference between what used to happen and what is going on now is that there is social media and instant information now.
You know we did fight a civil war in this country

newfie

This is nowhere near the most decisive politics this country has had. The only difference between what used to happen and what is going on now is that there is social media and instant information now.
You know we did fight a civil war in this country

you're arguing around the edges of this . you folks on the left claim to be upset about russian interference yet you relish what the russians tried and maybe successfully created.

enjoy your wallowing in the mud and :censored2: then

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
you're arguing around the edges of this . you folks on the left claim to be upset about russian interference yet you relish what the russians tried and maybe successfully created.

enjoy your wallowing in the mud and :censored2: then

I'm not skirting around the edges of anything.
You seem upset, what's the matter?
Nancy is playing your boy like a fiddle and you lash out at everyone.
Calm down, it will be ok

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I'm not skirting around the edges of anything.
You seem upset, what's the matter?
Nancy is playing your boy like a fiddle and you lash out at everyone.
Calm down, it will be ok

nancy-pelosi-says-her-dementiia-diagnosis-willnotinterfere-with-her-plans-37591182.png

It will be fine

yea he must have believed putin since he doubled any sanctions Obama had on russia. can we just have your handler post here and cut out the middle man with this spin you lay here ?
Direct quote from Trump at Helsinki,
"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be.”

This isn’t a gray area, Trump believes Putin, he’s done nothing to prevent Russian meddling in the next election. You can pretend he’s imposing sanctions and it’s doing something, but take Trump at his word. He’s a Russian bitch.

newfie

Direct quote from Trump at Helsinki,
"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it would be.”

This isn’t a gray area, Trump believes Putin, he’s done nothing to prevent Russian meddling in the next election. You can pretend he’s imposing sanctions and it’s doing something, but take Trump at his word. He’s a Russian bitch.

Actions speak louder then words. Trump's busting Putin's balls with sanctions and with Nato and challenging him all over world. You for political reasons choose to focus on some trumpism which he later corrected to present a fake news argument .
Your Russian bot handler is proud of you

It will be fine

View attachment 249273
Don’t forget to pick up your copy.
“When Levin does offer his own analysis, it can approach parody. In one example, Levin suggests that in order to see how unjust the media's treatment of Trump is, all we have to do is compare it with the way the press garlands its most cherished progressive idol.

Yes, I speak of the Broadway hit "Hamilton: An American Musical."

Lol, you’d get better information from Spider-Man comics.

It will be fine

Actions speak louder then words. Trump's busting Putin's balls with sanctions and with Nato and challenging him all over world. You for political reasons choose to focus on some trumpism which he later corrected to present a fake news argument .
Your Russian bot handler is proud of you
The press conference in helsinki was more than a slip of the tongue. He all but knelt before Putin. His actions were those of a broken sad little man. Watch it again, it’s pathetic.

El Correcto

god is dead
“When L does offer his own analysis, it can approach parody. In one example, L suggests that in order to see how unjust the media's treatment of Trump is, all we have to do is compare it with the way the press garlands its most cherished progressive idol.

Yes, I speak of the Broadway hit "Hamilton: An American Musical."

Lol, you’d get better information from Spider-Man comics.
'Unfreedom Of The Press' Is Full Of Bombast And Bile

He actually addressed all of this on his show. Going through that lady’s “review” point by point. You should tune in, he is better than Shapiro who lacks a spine much like his idol Romney.