Making people aware

bacha29

Please tell me how I’m racist? Lol it’s such an over used term it really has no meaning bc all liberals call everyone they don’t like or agree with a racist, sexist, bigot, etc. gather some facts I challenge your liberal brain to prove it. You won’t though, you can only repeat yourself bc you disagree with my post. I can post anything on here With in reason and posting news articles from news sights is racist? Wow you are a true meat head. Your one of those guys that thinks bc you wear the ups shield your on the same level as law enforcement and first responders lol
Talk about an overused term! Every third word out of you is .....liberal. Of course if we liberals are a liability to society we'll go away but we'll be taking with us a box car load of liberal policies most if not all I'm quite certain have directly benefited you personally. And among them are freedom of speech and freedom of the press. Yep pal, those are a pair of the most liberal ideology's in existence today.

Brownt10

Talk about an overused term! Every third word out of you is .....liberal. Of course if we liberals are a liability to society we'll go away but we'll be taking with us a box car load of liberal policies most if not all I'm quite certain have directly benefited you personally. And among them are freedom of speech and freedom of the press. Yep pal, those are a pair of the most liberal ideology's in existence today.

crazed leftist mad after trump elected - Bing video

Does liberal offend you? Lol sorry baby girl but I keep sharing your video out of love

newfie

The Russian ones?

where have you been the last two years?

there have been Russian influencers on social media some of them posting for Hillary many for trump.
some under the guise of other issues. there was even a black lives matters bot. you should read the mueller report its entertaining.

when you're not wearing your democratic propaganda hat do you ever have a moment and wonder if the reason we all hate each other is because of the mayhem caused by outside forces?

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master

there have been Russian influencers on social media some of them posting for Hillary many for trump.
some under the guise of other issues. there was even a black lives matters bot. you should read the mueller report its entertaining.

when you're not wearing your democratic propaganda hat do you ever have a moment and wonder if the reason we all hate each other is because of the mayhem caused by outside forces?
AMEN Brother! Nobody can think for themselves anymore. Once that happens "they" got you. I used to not be a conspiracy theorist but I have been coming around for quite a few years now. At least in regards to what you speak of.

It will be fine

It’d be nice if our current administration took it seriously. Unfortunately he believes Putin when he says it didn’t happen.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli

I don't hate anyone on here.
I don't believe in absolutes, if I hated all conservatives or Republicans I would have to hate half my family. That just ain't the way I was raised dude

Last edited:

newfie

It’d be nice if our current administration took it seriously. Unfortunately he believes Putin when he says it didn’t happen.

yea he must have believed putin since he doubled any sanctions Obama had on russia. can we just have your handler post here and cut out the middle man with this spin you lay here ?