MAN HACKS OFF HIS OWN LEG!!!!

El Correcto

god is dead
That spice stuff really took off my senior year and after high school. At first it seemed pretty harmless, I always didn’t trust it, rather just smoke real weed. It didn’t seem bad though, hung around people that couldn’t smoke weed for probation or military service so they did that instead. Never noticed any crazy side effects while hanging out with them. This was the “K2” days or whatever it was called at the time.

Then like 2 years later people started getting really :censored2:ed up because of it. They started calling it spice. You would be hanging out with them and they’d smoke that :censored2: and look like they had done heroin. Nodding off, some would even throw up, was weird. Regular head shops around here quit selling it, so did gas stations, because people would break in just to steals all their spice. Wasn’t worth stocking it for most. Sketchy places started popping up in run down shopping centers, they wouldn’t sell spice to everyone that came in there, I went in with a friend one time and they were weirded out by me like it was a drug house or something. The shelves were mostly empty besides a few :censored2:ty bongs and pipes + magnum condoms. They kept the spice in a back room.

Was a really weird time when that :censored2: started going south, a lot of people turned into fiends for that stuff. Had horrible side effects on them to.

El Correcto

god is dead
All these designer drugs are terrible. They are playing a cat and mouse game with drug regulators and constantly tweaking their formula to stay a step ahead of being outlawed. Eventually they will tweak it to something terrible for you. Like what I saw with k2-spice.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
All these designer drugs are terrible. They are playing a cat and mouse game with drug regulators and constantly tweaking their formula to stay a step ahead of being outlawed. Eventually they will tweak it to something terrible for you. Like what I saw with k2-spice.
What are this drugs supposed to do? Sure seems dangerous.

El Correcto

god is dead
What are this drugs supposed to do? Sure seems dangerous.
Spice is supposed to be a synthetic cannabinoid , like thc the stuff that gets you high in weed.

Basically every designer drug is a knock off version of another drug with a different chemical make up leaving it in a sort of legal limbo. They ban them as they come out and try to legislate preemptively against them but it’s still a legal battle with the not for human consumption loopholes, as far as I know.
From what I’ve read a lot of them are produced in China, alongside fentanyl.
This library of street drugs predicts mass overdoses

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Spice is supposed to be a synthetic cannabinoid , like thc the stuff that gets you high in weed.

Basically every designer drug is a knock off version of another drug with a different chemical make up leaving it in a sort of legal limbo. They ban them as they come out and try to legislate preemptively against them but it’s still a legal battle with the not for human consumption loopholes, as far as I know.
From what I’ve read a lot of them are produced in China, alongside fentanyl.
This library of street drugs predicts mass overdoses

Have them sign a DNR and tell them to go crazy