management hours

slantnosechevy

Very true story. I've witnessed a few of these over the last 6 months. I asked the supes why they take the verbal beat down and cower like little girls. What a bunch of pusillanimous. No one should be treated like that. Where's the professionalism and dignity? They're so intimidated that they're telling drivers to cheat, do whatever you have to to burn the route, in front of other drivers. All this after two years of Safety rules drilled into us. UPS needs to go back to being a private company and kick these greedy outsiders to the curb before someone from mngmnt. loses it and shoots up a bldg.

Griff

I wish the division or district manager would come down and "verbally assault" me. I pray for that day.

Maybe I can show the center manager and his friend/T sups how to grow a pair.

brownIEman

I wish the division or district manager would come down and "verbally assault" me. I pray for that day.

No you really do not want that day to come. I know you puff up your manly chest and think you will really tell him off like no spineless sup or manager has done. Big mighty you.

It is not about growing a pair or standing up to anyone. The standing up can easily be done and serves only one purpose, to extend the conversation even further and take more time that I will not be able to spend with my family. No thanks.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

4 months ago the DM came down from his mighty offices to incite me (and a few others) and by me not biting I'm pretty sure it ruined his day. An easy smile goes a long way to ruin a miserable persons day

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
They say wrong...its actually added to me and my supervisors day as for the "rest of the stuff is supposed to go away" its still there...it takes time to fill in 15 items and do screen shots for all of them w/notes and do all the "rest of the morning stuff" prior to start time.

It was meant to be sarcasm. :knockedout:

Every time there's an enhancement or improvement to make the job easier, it becomes just one more thing to do on top of the rest of the stuff that no human alive can accomplish.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
It was meant to be sarcasm. :knockedout:

Every time there's an enhancement or improvement to make the job easier, it becomes just one more thing to do on top of the rest of the stuff that no human alive can accomplish.

No Harm, No foul. Let me get back to report managing...