management showing up at your home

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Because you can't go on someone's property without permission?
I guess that depends on the state one lives in.
Does not apply in Georgia and North Carolina unless "No Trespassing" signs are posted around property perimeter every 25 feet.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
so were they there to help you?

He was there to make himself look good and was equallyfrustrated that ccorporate is involved now. If he's upset with you he will not speak to you, you know like how women can act. He even went as far as lying in front of HR . Saying he made sure I felt safe, which never happened. in fact he waited till the next day to bring the perp in to have a chat.

ski or die

Ski or Die
Started my vacation a day early, sick call in. Management knew I was flying out of town. They actually came by my house several times and each time left a sticky note on the door to contact them. Then they went as far as sending an LP rep to the airport and act like he was with law enforcement to try and confirm what flight I left on with the airlines to prove I had called off sick. To bad the tickets weren't in my name. Came back to work 2 weeks later, they didn't say a word to me. I should have gave them all their sticky notes and tell them to stop killing trees.

Returntosender

Started my vacation a day early, sick call in. Management knew I was flying out of town. They actually came by my house several times and each time left a sticky note on the door to contact them. Then they went as far as sending an LP rep to the airport and act like he was with law enforcement to try and confirm what flight I left on with the airlines to prove I had called off sick. To bad the tickets weren't in my name. Came back to work 2 weeks later, they didn't say a word to me. I should have gave them all their sticky notes and tell them to stop killing trees.
Impersonating law enforcement is felony. Airlines can't disclose passenger/info to anyone who didn't buy the ticket or don't have the booking number.

How did you get pass TSA name on ticket must match name on ID?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I find all kind of unbelievable stuff posted on here!
The link isn't working
hook.jpg