Management wearing brown driver uniform?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No offense, but if everybody had your "weak man's mentality", we would all be ruled by kings and queens to this day. I don't care if it makes me vulnerable, I'm fighting for what I believe in, fair is fair! I don't care about the repercussion. I don't even really plan on making UPS a career anyway. I'm going to fight for my co-workers who are being jerked around by these management snobs. My third week at UPS, one of my co-workers worked 17.5 hours and management cooked his timecard and put that he worked 10 hours. When he confronted management about it, he was fired the next day. How sick is that?
If he was fired, he obviously hadn't made book (assuming I believe your story). Get back in your long box and play with packages, troll! Who give a flying rat's ass what management is wearing?? My center manager could come in wearing nothing but a tie; as long as he's not rubbing his junk on my packages, I couldn't care less.

FilingBluesFL

No offense, but if everybody had your "weak man's mentality", we would all be ruled by kings and queens to this day. I don't care if it makes me vulnerable, I'm fighting for what I believe in, fair is fair! I don't care about the repercussion. I don't even really plan on making UPS a career anyway. I'm going to fight for my co-workers who are being jerked around by these management snobs. My third week at UPS, one of my co-workers worked 17.5 hours and management cooked his timecard and put that he worked 10 hours. When he confronted management about it, he was fired the next day. How sick is that?

Yeah.... uh... sure.....

Re-Raise

One of the dumbest posts I have read on here in a while.

If what you are claiming is true, UPS could make millions by refusing to pay people at all, and then as soon as they complain about it they would fire them. It makes perfect sense.

Re-Raise

One of the dumbest posts I have read on here in a while.

If what you are claiming is true, UPS could make millions by refusing to pay people at all, and then as soon as they complain about it they would fire them. It makes perfect sense.

And sadly this small infraction only comes to light after you express your outrage over seeing a management employee wearing browns. I think you are fighting the wrong battle.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm so old I remember when Management wore ties(even part time supes) and when Shorts were authorized for hourly,management were FORBIDDEN to wear them on an OJS.

so what is exactly the story on the birth of ups shorts?? Did the union push it, or was it just too hot in the summer for pants? From what I have heard(not necessary true) ups kicked and screamed about the shorts thing...