Manager Bonuses

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So then what does a starting senior manager make in a market such as Houston, for instance? I've heard a huge range from various people and always been curious what is closer to reality. One former manager swore that starting seniors make only about 90k but I thought it was higher than that. And he said top of range is more like 120k. I know in Texas starting managers are a little over 70k so I would assume a senior would make at least 30k above that
Keyword: compensation

Maui

So then what does a starting senior manager make in a market such as Houston, for instance? I've heard a huge range from various people and always been curious what is closer to reality. One former manager swore that starting seniors make only about 90k but I thought it was higher than that. And he said top of range is more like 120k. I know in Texas starting managers are a little over 70k so I would assume a senior would make at least 30k above that
I could be a little off, but if Houston is B1 starting Senior pay would be 7900-8900 depending on size. Bonus based on 20% of that.

Maui

Those aren't possible, even in like San Fran. Just like most couriers, managers and seniors rarely get to top pay. They have gotten 2% raises last 5 years. Top pay for a grade 29 senior in B0 is about 12k a month - 144k. I know a senior who has 38 years with company, 20 as a senior and is only at 50% of range- 10k a month. If an ops manager just became a senior, it's highly unlikely they make over 8k a month.
Nah. A B0 29 would start over 8k, and a 28 over 7500. 160k would only be possible for a newer Senior in a B4 that received over 100% of the allocated bonus. Unlikely