Managment

Blazian81

Boi these managers are getting out of hand, they must be on edge from the bosses on top ha!! They must of told them mangers tell them this or it's your job! Lmao

Attachments

• 20200303_185111.jpg
    20200303_185111.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 300
  • 20200303_185101.jpg
    20200303_185101.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 312

PT Crazy

In our hub. Pt supervisors are told to send way too many people home. There must be something going down. Cut cut cut. Supply orders have been stopped again. No overtime. The Pt supervisors take the heat from everywhere and they have their hands tied. I am union all the way. However, how can we even get the job done! Shifts are being pitted against each other. Leave us with nothing set up. Maybe unload a few higher management salaries and we could go back to servicing our customers.

JustDeliverIt

In our hub. Pt supervisors are told to send way too many people home. There must be something going down. Cut cut cut. Supply orders have been stopped again. No overtime. The Pt supervisors take the heat from everywhere and they have their hands tied. I am union all the way. However, how can we even get the job done! Shifts are being pitted against each other. Leave us with nothing set up. Maybe unload a few higher management salaries and we could go back to servicing our customers.

Each shift is one dog, one bone. Do what you need to do and get off the clock and let the next guy figure it out. It's an endless cycle that's been going on since I've started here.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Big arrow up. When you get in, you get in.

They are free to add routes.

I always thought the union should tell management that they will advise every driver to hand transcribe each message relating to production. Hand out forms. Watch how fast it stops.

Last edited:

WTFm8

Boi these managers are getting out of hand, they must be on edge from the bosses on top ha!! They must of told them mangers tell them this or it's your job! Lmao

rAiN iS nOt An ExCuSe.

LOL. They never plan for the unexpected, let alone forecasted rain. Out of sight, out of weather. No time allowance to bag packages.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Is this borderline harassment now?
I always have fun with these.

few weeks back I sent in a message “over 9.5” get a nasty message back that I’m way behind my solution blah blah. You will not go over 9.5!!!!! Blah blah blah

My response: just letting you know I’m over 9.5

2 min later I’m getting a phone call trying to set up help. Lmao