Manny and Mayweather

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
ohhhh yeah! haha no pun intended! lol i agree...how nuts would that be though if manny just put floyd to sleep though in the first fight???? id love it, definately get my 80 buck ppv moneys worth on that ending right there!
Yeah I feel ya dude. Would love to see Floyd put to sleep lol. Im actually going to buy that 1. I don't normally buy the fights I usually watch the stream on my computer on my big screen. Check out this website CH3 if you like watching boxing and UFC www.xmeforums.com. Ive been using this site for like 5 years now. 10 bux a month to stream all the pay per views. Usually the quality is good kinda like better than standard definition. Every once in a while for a big fight it will have buffering issues once in a while, only reason im even remotely thinking about buying the fight lol. Good schiznitt this website.

ch317273

When your bank says no, champion says YES
Yeah I feel ya dude. Would love to see Floyd put to sleep lol. Im actually going to buy that 1. I don't normally buy the fights I usually watch the stream on my computer on my big screen. Check out this website CH3 if you like watching boxing and UFC www.xmeforums.com. Ive been using this site for like 5 years now. 10 bux a month to stream all the pay per views. Usually the quality is good kinda like better than standard definition. Every once in a while for a big fight it will have buffering issues once in a while, only reason im even remotely thinking about buying the fight lol. Good schiznitt this website.
thats awesome man thanks im gonna check that out id rather pay 10 bucks a month and watch it maybe less quality on my computer rather than pay like 100 bucks for ppv....but i hear ya this one ill probably rent too....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Supposedly Manny is using Mayweather's history of dometic violence as motivation for his preparation for the fight.

Should be a good fight but certainly not one that I would be willing to pay $100 to watch.

Ron Carey lives on

Mayweather looks scared, I would be too if I to take a straight left, from a 8 division weight champion, and a Guy who has literally retired 5 hall of famers. Not to mention a person who is so guided by his faith.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I heard today that any establishment that plans on selling the fight to their patrons will be charged $25 per head up to their stated capacity. For example, if this is a bar that can legally have 100 patrons at a time they would have to pay $2,500 in order to legally broadcast the fight.

Ron Carey lives on

That was 2001, copyright or redistributed fight rules have let up. We got ten upsers watching derby, playing cards and watching fight. Long day, pace ourselves

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS4Life

I heard today that any establishment that plans on selling the fight to their patrons will be charged $25 per head up to their stated capacity. For example, if this is a bar that can legally have 100 patrons at a time they would have to pay $2,500 in order to legally broadcast the fight.
So with that thinking why not buy the fight (tax write off)? If it's a bar and you advertise watch the fight for free here! Do you know how many people would show up? I'm pretty sure every person that walks through the door will buy at least 1 drink and possibly something to snack on. Just gotta hope it lasts more than a couple rounds.

UPS4Life

You could even take that further and offer 40cent wings if manny wins and 60 cent wings if maywether wins! Try and bring the boxing into the business without charging head count to watch.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just watched weigh in, mayweather is scared, he is facing his nightmare

Sent using BrownCafe App
If Pacquaio fights n pushes the pace n stays busy all 12 rounds he wins. Floyd dont stay busy enough n plays defense too much. If Floyd stays busy and adapts to Pacquaios style quickly and fights like he can he wipes his asczz with Pacquaio. Those are the 2 main keys to the fight. Which guy brings his A game n which guy brings his A- game will determine the winner but honestly could be a slim chance of a draw lol.