Manny and Mayweather

Z

ZQXC

he knows the Hollywood gossip and the Twenty Mile Zone around Hollywood. You did know that TMZ means twenty mile zone....right?

It would be a blessing if that exact area was sucked down to the center of the earth, and the surrounding land closed back together.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It would be a blessing if that exact area was sucked down to the center of the earth, and the surrounding land closed back together.
I agree, but until then it's like watching mice in a maze.....what dumb thing will come from Gwynth's mouth today or which rapper is arrested now......or what celebrity decided he/she didn't want to be he/she any more. It's a study of the quirks in people......and to ignore them is to become victim to them later!! (they could be elected and run things later)

Z

ZQXC

I agree, but until then it's like watching mice in a maze.....what dumb thing will come from Gwynth's mouth today or which rapper is arrested now......or what celebrity decided he/she didn't want to be he/she any more. It's a study of the quirks in people......and to ignore them is to become victim to them later!! (they could be elected and run things later)

I don't even consider them to be real people.......

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Fight day is here, excited as hell lol. Biggest fight probably since Sugar Ray Leonard versus Marvin Hagler, a fight of that magnitude n exposure

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Fight day is here, excited as hell lol. Biggest fight probably since Sugar Ray Leonard versus Marvin Hagler, a fight of that magnitude n exposure

You do realize that you have at least 12 hours to kill before the fight begins. Pace yourself.

(This will be nothing like Hagler/Hearns or Hagler/Leonard)

Ron Carey lives on

To even mention mayweather in the same sentence with hagler, hearns is rediculous. Two warriors that gave fans everything. Mayweather just ran for 12 rounds from paquio like my 4 year old girl running from a bee in my yard.

Sent using BrownCafe App

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
CEDpWv8UIAIQXJA.jpg

The look of a true champion.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.

nah