Manual transmissions need to be gone yesterday!

rod

Retired 22 years
not particularly. I'm more of a road racing guy. Though my wife's whole family has raced sprint cars. Knowing that I'm more of a pavement guy they wouldn't give me the opportunity. Their loss.

I'm more of a "dirt" guy. Dirt is for racing--asphalt is for getting to the track.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I'm not allowed to call people foolish?

Sorry, Im a kid of the 80's when we used that word without repercussion. And I still use it like that. Now, if I was pointing these words at someone with autism or Down's, then we would have a problem.

Also, when you work on my truck I never want you to call it "retarding the timing". I find that offensive :p
Just joking. Every time I've used that word, it gets modded away without fail.

rod

Retired 22 years
For short track racing especially true.
Of course, imagine if the Nascar Drivers were attempting to race at Daytona with a dirt surface.

Why not? The World of Outlaw sprint cars raced at Bristol after they had covered the track with dirt. A sprint car still holds the track speed record there.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Your complaining about me complaining. Why don't you toughen up! If your so hard than this forum shouldn't faze you. For the record my mom didn't drive a mini van she drove a Tahoe & I don't give a damn about a trophy or game boys. Honestly I made this forum to get to know people and I didn't know what to put so I just asked a simple question and stated my opinion.
If this is how most of you act I don't care to be on here or ever meet you in real life. Not that it seems to matter but I am a hard worker, a great mom & a good person. @terdferguson should be able to back me up cuz back in my preload days I loaded his truck. ~boots~
Gangsta!!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Cove and I have about the same amount of time with the company and can vouch for everything that he said.

That being said, as I said earlier, I would love to be able to wear a neatly groomed beard.
Shi$ Dave.... Enough with the damn beard....wouldn't look good on you anyway... Make you look more creepier than you already are...