MAP Payout

falcon back

It IS when you have children who are counting on you to make it to their school program or game and you can’t answer them as to whether you will be there or not. Or if you don’t know if you can be there to even pick them up when it’s over and you’re scrambling trying to find someone to pick them up. If that had ever been a concern for you, you’d totally understand how stressful it can be.
I have to work Christmas Eve. Waa. I have to work late. Waa. I have to work Black Friday. Waa. It comes with being in the delivery business. Move along

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have to work Christmas Eve. Waa. I have to work late. Waa. I have to work Black Friday. Waa. It comes with being in the delivery business. Move along
Ummmm. I don’t remember saying anything about working Christmas Eve or Black Friday. FYI, I don’t work Black Friday. That’s where seniority gets ya. I think it’s time to put you on ignore now. Just as you added nothing to conversations when you were oldfart, you add nothing now. Peace!!

falcon back

Ummmm. I don’t remember saying anything about working Christmas Eve or Black Friday. FYI, I don’t work Black Friday. That’s where seniority gets ya. I think it’s time to put you on ignore now. Just as you added nothing to conversations when you were oldfart, you add nothing now. Peace!!
A manual labor job that stresses you out shows weakness and lack of skills on your part. You pu and deliver packages. It takes common sense and a strong back. Maybe you dont have either 1.

dezguy

If something isnt in policy, how would you prove it? There is nothing to see. You say it IS there, there is only 1 way to prove it. Post it
I don't need to prove anything. The people manual should be available to anyone in the station to review.

If you're too lazy to look and prove me wrong, that's your issue, not mine.

falcon back

I don't need to prove anything. The people manual should be available to anyone in the station to review.

If you're too lazy to look and prove me wrong, that's your issue, not mine.
Once again, if something ISN'T printed in policy, how is it possible to show it ISN'T in policy. You say it IS in policy. Sounds like you are full of crap. I don't care either way. You are the once crying about not wanting to help with overflow. Waa Waa. I have to deliver a package that isn't in my area. Waa

AB831

A manual labor job that stresses you out shows weakness and lack of skills on your part. You pu and deliver packages. It takes common sense and a strong back. Maybe you dont have either 1.
Lmao and what “skills” do you possess that make this job stress free for you?

falcon back

Lmao and what “skills” do you possess that makes this job stress free for you?
Common sense goes a long way to making the job stress free. The only stress I incur on a daily basis. Where is lunch? Whataburger? In-N-Out? Maybe Bojangles. Can't do much about eliminating the manual labor part of the job.

dezguy

Once again, if something ISN'T printed in policy, how is it possible to show it ISN'T in policy. You say it IS in policy. Sounds like you are full of crap. I don't care either way. You are the once crying about not wanting to help with overflow. Waa Waa. I have to deliver a package that isn't in my area. Waa
Settle down, oldfart. Before you break a hip.

You haven't told us how you blew through your wife's fictional lottery winnings yet. Come on, spill the beans!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I’m in school full time, you idiot. I have other commitments than cardboard.

A FT student who spends an inordinate amount of time on a message board complaining about how his job interferes with how much time he can spend on a message board complaining about his job.