MAP Payout

floridays

If a manual labor job stresses you out to the extent you are having mental issues, that is sad. I have heard of people like that but until you just admitted it, I wondered if they really existed.
It doesn't always have to be work related stress. You get the flu, is it work related?
You humps get five days a year, paid. How and when they are used should be up to the call out.
When the five days are gone, they're gone tuff guy. I bet the clowns at your station were very selective with who got sardines under their dash.

Mind your own business.

Nolimitz

If a manual labor job stresses you out to the extent you are having mental issues, that is sad. I have heard of people like that but until you just admitted it, I wondered if they really existed.
Hey A_hole try having a developmentally delayed child and wife with new hip in bed and tell me you don't need a day or two off to regroup.
Try this friend off and die

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It doesn't always have to be work related stress. You get the flu, is it work related?
You humps get five days a year, paid. How and when they are used should be up to the call out.
When the five days are gone, they're gone tuff guy. I bet the clowns at your station were very selective with who got sardines under their dash.

Mind your own business.

Didn't know until now that Karen worked for FedEx.

AB831

If being a courier causes you mental issues and stresses you out, that is what's sad. You get off when the last package is pu or delivered. Been that way forever. Might look into being a CSA. Might suit your skills better.
I’ll be just fine, thank you. If being a CSA is what an aspiration looks like to you, that’s what’s sad.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Hurrrrrr sure it duzzzz. Hurrrrrr.

You want to prove otherwise, feel free. I've read that section and refered fellow employees to it, many time.

In that case, feel free to post which section of The People Manual contains it. I'd love to see it!

59 Dano

Since you’re so obsessed with this I’ll give you an example. There was a coworker who did my area on Saturdays who would falsify and Dex 8 packages saying they couldn’t get access to the house. Or just Dex 3 packages because they didn’t feel like going there. I have no problem delivering anything that ends up on my truck except in instances like that. I DO my job and expect you to do yours when you come to work and don’t screw me over on Mondays because you’re too lazy to deliver the packages in YOUR truck or you don’t like working your scheduled Saturdays and want to get off early......every fricking week.

You ducked out of doing the work you didn't want to do, he ducked out of the work he didn't want to do. You have your reasons, he has his reasons. You say your sick calls aren't his business, he says his DEXs aren't your business. I don't see why either of you would have a problem with the other.

59 Dano

You don’t see how a job where you punch in and don’t know when you’re punching out could cause you stress? Your lack of a life and other obligations are what’s sad.

"Gosh, I don't know when I'll get off! So stressful!"

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You ducked out of doing the work you didn't want to do, he ducked out of the work he didn't want to do. You have your reasons, he has his reasons. You say your sick calls aren't his business, he says his DEXs aren't your business. I don't see why either of you would have a problem with the other.
Except my sick calls didn’t affect him in the least. There is much more to the story where he’s concerned. I won’t go into it though. Suffice it to say, that person got away with things that would have never flown in the days of the old fedex. Management was glad when he quit.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
"Gosh, I don't know when I'll get off! So stressful!"
It IS when you have children who are counting on you to make it to their school program or game and you can’t answer them as to whether you will be there or not. Or if you don’t know if you can be there to even pick them up when it’s over and you’re scrambling trying to find someone to pick them up. If that had ever been a concern for you, you’d totally understand how stressful it can be.

59 Dano

It IS when you have children who are counting on you to make it to their school program or game and you can’t answer them as to whether you will be there or not. Or if you don’t know if you can be there to even pick them up when it’s over and you’re scrambling trying to find someone to pick them up. If that had ever been a concern for you, you’d totally understand how stressful it can be.

It was. Understood that it came with the territory and that it came with the job that I chose of my own free will.