Marking another fatality....

Thebrownblob

It is the employers responsibility to prove a safe workplace. You need to check the OSHA law on this.

It is the employee's right to follow safe work methods and to hold the company accountable when the company or anyone in the company tries to get you to not follow safe work methods.

IMO

It is also the employee's right to not follow safe work methods, IMO this is wrong, but it is every employees right to do the wrong thing and risk the consequences.

It is the employers responsibility to discharge any employee who refuses to follow company safety training.

IMHO
Safety Committees are part of the agreed upon internal mechanisms for employees to participate in exercising their rights to a safe work place and in also holding the Company accountable to their responsibility to provide one.
It is the employers responsibility to prove a safe workplace. You need to check the OSHA law on this.

It is the employee's right to follow safe work methods and to hold the company accountable when the company or anyone in the company tries to get you to not follow safe work methods.

IMO

It is also the employee's right to not follow safe work methods, IMO this is wrong, but it is every employees right to do the wrong thing and risk the consequences.

It is the employers responsibility to discharge any employee who refuses to follow company safety training.

IMHO
Safety Committees are part of the agreed upon internal mechanisms for employees to participate in exercising their rights to a safe work place and in also holding the Company accountable to their responsibility to provide one.

So let me get This straight you want what you Call….

“A corrupt safety culture at UPS”

to make sure we’re safe? You also believe the company uses,

“Company Safety Propaganda or the beginning of a false indoctrination.”

To train us?

Then you say you want the company to fire people after they’ve propagandized us and indoctrinated us with their corrupt safety culture?

“It is the employers responsibility to discharge any employee who refuses to follow company safety training.”

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?
In your words you want a corrupt propaganda machine who indoctrinates people to be moral ethical and also to terminate people when they don’t follow the propaganda and corrupt culture? 😂😂 IMO IMHO GTFO

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

To train us?

Then you say you want the company to fire people after they’ve propagandized us and indoctrinated us with their corrupt safety culture?

“It is the employers responsibility to discharge any employee who refuses to follow company safety training.”

In your words you want a corrupt propaganda machine who indoctrinates people to be moral ethical and also to terminate people when they don’t follow the propaganda and corrupt culture? 😂😂 IMO IMHO GTFO
Lmao

Nah
No.

Maybe.

No

No

No

I understand your point but this doesn’t change OSHA Law and the reality that
Employers are responsible for providing a safe workplace.
How are OSHA, or in my case, MSHA, regulations enforced? Is it not through the involvement and reporting of regular employees? So even then, employees still play a role.

OSHA doesn't walk through your workplace everyday.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

To train us?

Now is this YHO
Or just YO?

These humble/non-humble opinions can be tricky…

Integrity

Binge Poster

to make sure we’re safe?
The employer (UPS) is responsible to provide a safe work place.
You also believe the company uses,

To train us?
Yes.
Yes
Yes
No
In your words you want a corrupt propaganda machine who indoctrinates people to be moral ethical and also to terminate people when they don’t follow the propaganda and corrupt culture?
Those were your words but, yes.
😂😂 IMO IMHO GTFO