Marking another fatality....

Karma...

The way to improve safety is to become part of the solution and be pro-active by working thru your c.h.s.p safety committee....be a doer not a complainer. there are mechanisms in the process that will work..in short be the solution not the problem.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The way to improve safety is to become part of the solution and be pro-active by working thru your c.h.s.p safety committee....be a doer not a complainer.
I agree with this and I believe in the CHSP even though, IMHO I believe it often operates in sketchy Company sympathetic ways.
there are mechanisms in the process that will work..in short be the solution not the problem.
I agree and when the internal mechanisms fail to work then IMHO outside agencies should then be used.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I was wondering that as well.
Wonder no more
They do seem to strangely support each other’s ridiculous statements.
I appreciate most of @quad decade guy’s contributions to BC.
They also both interact on here like they have no experience interacting with ANYONE in real life.
I disagree with this statement.
The difference is that Integrity isn’t so thin skinned and seems to be above taking it all so personally. On the other hand, Quad is always playing the victim.
Anything I feel is inappropriate or violates BC TOS, or doesn’t seem right to me I just report.
Probably not the same person,
We are not the same person.
they just have some similar psychological problems.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wonder no more

I appreciate most of @quad decade guy’s contributions to BC.

Anything I feel is inappropriate or violates BC TOS, or doesn’t seem right to me I just report.

We are not the same person.

Perhaps

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You ain't black if you snitch...It's one of the test questions.

White privileged "Karen's" report things that "don't seem right" to them.

So are you black?

Yes = black

No = Karen

Which is it Homie????