Mass Shooting Solutions

rickyb

Money is only a motivator for those who don't have it. Your worldview is overly simplistic.

Who's us? Lol. It's definitely revealing that I can show a person proof that concentration camps are being built, and then they make up all sorts of stuff I never said to try to distract from having to admit it's happened, because in his overly simplistic world view concentration camps must be used to round up 100 of millions of people to kill them. I never claimed they would be used for that purpose, yet you try to claim I did, every time you bring it up. You need help.

It's literally not my assertion but one you made up and delusionally ascribe to me. You need help.
you guys passed NDAA which is indefinite military detention, you had japanese interment camps during ww2, and you currently kidnap people around the globe and ship them to blacksites

so its not hard to imagine.

vantexan

Money is only a motivator for those who don't have it. Your worldview is overly simplistic.

Who's us? Lol. It's definitely revealing that I can show a person proof that concentration camps are being built, and then they make up all sorts of stuff I never said to try to distract from having to admit it's happened, because in his overly simplistic world view concentration camps must be used to round up 100 of millions of people to kill them. I never claimed they would be used for that purpose, yet you try to claim I did, every time you bring it up. You need help.

It's literally not my assertion but one you made up and delusionally ascribe to me. You need help.
Talk about simplistic. Money is power. And you've never showed me proof that concentration camps are being built. You've said they're being built. That's not proof. And when I pointed out the logistical issues of rounding up millions into concentration camps, and feeding those millions, you said who said anything about feeding them? You alluded to Nazi style death camps. You've also since suggested we're close to have the machines take over i.e. "The Terminator." You live a rich fantasy life, I'll give you that.

rickyb

I keep forgetting, which countries are in our empire again?
not venezuela, not russia, not north korea, not cuba, not iran. theres a few other latin american ones.

americas power is comparable to godfather. all the other countries including the one i live in follow orders or get punished.

ill remind you UK was the empire before you.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
not venezuela, not russia, not north korea, not cuba, not iran. theres a few other latin american ones.

americas power is comparable to godfather. all the other countries including the one i live in follow orders or get punished.

I’ll remind you, the people from the nut house are looking for you.

Integrity

Binge Poster
So why do you support removing the constitutional amendment that prevents the government from suppressing that right?

I will try and answer, tomorrow. I have to go for now.
Good afternoon friend,

I do not believe repealing the 2nd Amendment will change the laws regarding the right for a person to defend themselves or not.

I believe repealing it will just remove the confusion and controversy about the issue of self defense and it may just reduce the abuses by men and interest groups that use the 2nd Amendment for their own personal agenda and perhaps even selfish ends.

I do believe the original intent of the 2nd amendment was not intended to ensure or even deal with personal self defense or personal self defense issues.

UnionStrong

Good afternoon friend,

I do not believe repealing the 2nd Amendment will change the laws regarding the right for a person to defend themselves or not.

I believe repealing it will just remove the confusion and controversy about the issue of self defense and it may just reduce the abuses by men and interest groups that use the 2nd Amendment for their own personal agenda and perhaps even selfish ends.

I do believe the original intent of the 2nd amendment was not intended to ensure or even deal with personal self defense or personal self defense issues.
🤣

vantexan

I keep forgetting, which countries are in our empire? Which countries are occupied with Americans running everything? Economic trade with countries isn't the same as controlling them. Do we control France? Brazil? Indonesia? Japan? You seem to think outside of the handful you cited the U.S. is the master of all countries on Earth. Not so. And I'll remind you when the UK was the world's dominant empire they had troops in many countries controlling them. The British ran everything. We on the other hand have developed trade with many countries and our military acts as a policeman ready to come to the aid of countries who have a defensive alliance with us. That gives us influence. And we give billions in aid worldwide. We just aren't the bullies you make us out to be.

UnionStrong

I keep forgetting, which countries are in our empire? Which countries are occupied with Americans running everything? Economic trade with countries isn't the same as controlling them. Do we control France? Brazil? Indonesia? Japan? You seem to think outside of the handful you cited the U.S. is the master of all countries on Earth. Not so. And I'll remind you when the UK was the world's dominant empire they had troops in many countries controlling them. The British ran everything. We on the other hand have developed trade with many countries and our military acts as a policeman ready to come to the aid of countries who have a defensive alliance with us. That gives us influence. And we give billions in aid worldwide. We just aren't the bullies you make us out to be.
Ricky is a pin head

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Senate Gun Control Agreement lacks the any real solutions.
Congress will have to pass a bill allowing law enforcement access to health records thus bypassing HIPAA rules.
HIPAA - Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, a 1996 Federal law that restricts access to individuals' private medical information.
If LEOs has access to medical records for any purpose, that means anyone in government has access.
I can't help but wonder if the "turned down for a gun purchase" will end up being the same as being on the no-fly list...you don't even know you're on it, then when you find out you're on it you're not told why, and find it near impossible to get off of it.

We have heard similar things many times before, how "so and so's" Juvenile Criminal Record did not follow them into adulthood - so ordered by a Judge - records were sealed.

oldngray

nowhere special
Ricky is a pin head
500.jpg

UnionStrong

Senate Gun Control Agreement lacks the any real solutions.
Congress will have to pass a bill allowing law enforcement access to health records thus bypassing HIPAA rules.
HIPAA - Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, a 1996 Federal law that restricts access to individuals' private medical information.
If LEOs has access to medical records for any purpose, that means anyone in government has access.
I can't help but wonder if the "turned down for a gun purchase" will end up being the same as being on the no-fly list...you don't even know you're on it, then when you find out you're on it you're not told why, and find it near impossible to get off of it.

We have heard similar things many times before, how "so and so's" Juvenile Criminal Record did not follow them into adulthood - so ordered by a Judge - records were sealed.
No record is ever truly sealed. And as far as gun purchases go, I’ve seen guys get denied because their name matched another guy who was a criminal. No fault of theirs but a long process to get it cleared up. This law will be way worse if your caught up in it by mistake.

Integrity

Binge Poster
@UnionStrong,

It has become evident that some BC members are apparently fixated with the persona and posting style that I choose to portray on the BC as @Integrity. (You know who you are.)

I’d have to say I am humbled and flattered by this but I do think this is something you may want to look at, if it applies to you that is.

I appreciate the extreme interest, I really do, but I firmly believe this infatuation or fixation with @Integrity is comprising your ability to stay on topic as well as possibly disrupting other’s participation in discussion. For your benefit and the benefit of the BC community you may want to look at this. Or not, if you choose.

I also believe it has, arguably, compromised your ability to adhere to the BC TOS that are, IMO, there to help up self regulate the BC Community. Some of you seem to frequently be in violation of TOS. For your’s and the benefit of all, you may want to look at this as well, or not.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Good afternoon friend,

You would be wrong.

UnionStrong

@UnionStrong,

It has become evident that some BC members are apparently fixated with the persona and posting style that I choose to portray on the BC as @Integrity. (You know who you are.)

I’d have to say I am humbled and flattered by this but I do think this is something you may want to look at, if it applies to you that is.

I appreciate the extreme interest, I really do, but I firmly believe this infatuation or fixation with @Integrity is comprising your ability to stay on topic as well as possibly disrupting other’s participation in discussion. For your benefit and the benefit of the BC community you may want to look at this. Or not, if you choose.

I also believe it has, arguably, compromised your ability to adhere to the BC TOS that are, IMO, there to help up self regulate the BC Community. Some of you seem to frequently be in violation of TOS. For your’s and the benefit of all, you may want to look at this as well, or not.
I ignore you, so don’t flatter yourself.