Mass Shooting Solutions

newfie

many of your country schools used to train our kids on gun safety in the early years. We need that if for no other reason than to stop these liberals from making some of the insanely stupid comments on guns that they have made.

the 2nd ammendment is not in danger its already been stepped over and denied. in my state concealed carry permits require the approval of the head of the state police and is almost impossible to get.

gun registration simply means that the government can take the guns of law abiding citizens whenever they get the political advantage to do so. criminals are not registered and will always have their guns.

good security begins with every citizen being able to defend themselves. Instead the rights of law abiding citizens are trampled on in some rediculous belief that it will somehow stop criminals.

this country has hog tied its citizens thrown us in the ocean and told us to swim for it.

at the same time they attack and eliminate the lifeguards on the beach .

liberal gun policy is insanely illogical. How do you tell me you dont want me to have guns to defend myself at the same time you want to defund the police and force them to basically stand down.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
many of your country schools used to train our kids on gun safety in the early years. We need that if for no other reason than to stop these liberals from making some of the insanely stupid comments on guns that they have made.

the 2nd ammendment is not in danger its already been stepped over and denied. in my state concealed carry permits require the approval of the head of the state police and is almost impossible to get.

gun registration simply means that the government can take the guns of law abiding citizens whenever they get the political advantage to do so. criminals are not registered and will always have their guns.

good security begins with every citizen being able to defend themselves. Instead the rights of law abiding citizens are trampled on in some rediculous belief that it will somehow stop criminals.

this country has hog tied its citizens thrown us in the ocean and told us to swim for it.

at the same time they attack and eliminate the lifeguards on the beach .

liberal gun policy is insanely illogical. How do you tell me you dont want me to have guns to defend myself at the same time you want to defund the police and force them to basically stand down.
I carry a gun everywhere I can legally do so.

Integrity

Binge Poster
And selective enforcement of the laws too.
IMO

A significant problem arises when anti-government malcontents use arguments like this. (Not accusing anyone of this, but if the shoe fits)

The truth as I see it is that the malcontents actually want to be the ones selecting the laws that get selectively enforced. They seem to resent the established form of government’s responsibility and authority to do what they actually want to do.

Go figure.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's an example.
Consular identification cards are issued by some governments to their citizens who are living in foreign countries.
Right after these started to be issued in large numbers, I kept hearing over the police scanner of people being stopped and when asked for their driver's license, they showed this card.
And yes , the cars were towed and the driver arrested.

UnionStrong

IMO

A significant problem arises when anti-government malcontents use arguments like this. (Not accusing anyone of this, but if the shoe fits)

The truth as I see it is that the malcontents actually want to be the ones selecting the laws that get selectively enforced. They seem to resent the established form of government’s responsibility and authority to do what they actually want to do.

Go figure.
IMO sheep, like you, look to the nanny state for everything.

newfie

IMO

Go figure.
some people want the government in every part of their lives to the degree of being told how many sheets of toilet paper to use when wiping their ass. go figure

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to local law in Kennesaw, Georgia, "every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm."
The country of Switzerland also has this requirement.

UnionStrong

I do not have affiliation with this group.

Whoever they are to you?

Are you anti government?
I’m for a limited government, as proscribed in the constitution. Not this abomination today. The federal government has slowly usurped the states rights.