Massive Economic Boycott Planned for Pro-Trump Businesses

watdaflock?

who then took the information from a secure server , stripped the top secret headers and then fed it to her on her home brewed home server.
Speaking of not doing your homework....
Most of the classified info was sent to Clinton's server by her chief of staff Cheryl Mills or deputy chiefs Huma Abedin and Jake Sullivan.

you really need to do your homework on this subject before you try to argue it.
You are struggling with the point convenience and her lying are not separate. Did she lie? OK. Was it convenient having multiple devices? OK.

You really need to do your homework on this subject before you try to argue it.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Clinton worked for the gov't , by her own word for 30 yrs.
Do you need anymore proof that she was dishonest .

Trump never worked for the gov't ( until Jan 20th , 2017 ) and has no voting record baggage to drag around .

I'll take Trump any day over hillary as being less dishonest .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Remind me again how many consecutive months of job growth, unemployment below 5% and the Dow at an all time high under Obama's watch.

I'll wait.
When full time jobs are replaced by part time jobs....that's not growth (unless it's the new math)
The actual unemployment rate is more like 9%........but Obama never figures in the participation rate.

Oops.....the sheep are running away....take care of that, BoPeep!

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
Basically I Hilary is more di

fFor the last almost 8 years you've had a community organizer who did nothing but divide the country by color. He's done his magic and now he's desperate for a legacy.....you reap what you sow.

The country has always been divided by race and social classes. kbye

Remind me again how many consecutive months of job growth, unemployment below 5% and the Dow at an all time high under Obama's watch.

I'll wait.
This is the first president on economic welfare. With the fed giving free money and 10,000 baby boomers retiring everyday.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I'll wait.
U6 Unemployment Rate | Portal Seven

What is U6 unemployment rate ?
The U6 unemployment rate counts not only people without work seeking full-time employment (the more familiar U-3 rate), but also counts "marginally attached workers and those working part-time for economic reasons." Note that some of these part-time workers counted as employed by U-3 could be working as little as an hour a week. And the "marginally attached workers" include those who have gotten discouraged and stopped looking, but still want to work. The age considered for this calculation is 16 years and over.

Fenris

I'll wait.

Or you could state it as the most anemic post-recession economic growth, with a Dow that has been inflated by QE and which could be called in or approaching bubble status with a job force that has seen participation lag (even more than accounted for by retirees) with many workers making much less money than they were.

Hopefully someday, most Americans will quit being cheerleaders who fall for and regurgitate their party's talking points. Obama took no substantial steps that would help the economy and, to all appearances, Trump wont be either.

newfie

U6 Unemployment Rate | Portal Seven

What is U6 unemployment rate ?
The U6 unemployment rate counts not only people without work seeking full-time employment (the more familiar U-3 rate), but also counts "marginally attached workers and those working part-time for economic reasons." Note that some of these part-time workers counted as employed by U-3 could be working as little as an hour a week. And the "marginally attached workers" include those who have gotten discouraged and stopped looking, but still want to work. The age considered for this calculation is 16 years and over.

the good news is that once Trump takes over the liberal media will suddenly discover that the unemployment numbers have been doctored by a part time work force and suddenly discover the our labor participation rate is at an all time low. the bad news is they will spin it as if Trump was the cause.