Massive leak of financial documents of the wealthy

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And I hate Hillary too?
Probably not.

You have seem to have the same cranial problems of most liberal lemmings.

It's like a sort of mental cancer.

You know, the type where college kids think all there problems will be solves when Bernie gives them free college.

Or the Hillary is a great candidate for president, and that FBI investigation on her is for nothing.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
They're being called "The Panama Papers". Lots of denial going on around the world right now. And the fall out has begun. The Icelandic Prime Minister has resigned

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Probably not.

You have seem to have the same cranial problems of most liberal lemmings.

It's like a sort of mental cancer.

You know, the type where college kids think all there problems will be solves when Bernie gives them free college.

Or the Hillary is a great candidate for president, and that FBI investigation on her is for nothing.
I clearly questioned whether Trump and or Hillary could be implicated. This has to do with the rich playing by their own rules, not D or R. Of course you completely missed that through political nonsense.

newfie

I clearly questioned whether Trump and or Hillary could be implicated. This has to do with the rich playing by their own rules, not D or R. Of course you completely missed that through political nonsense.

no americans have been identified or implicated. its a current events thread where many questions are asked with implications behind them. Don't get your feelings hurt.

bbsam

Staff member
no americans have been identified or implicated. its a current events thread where many questions are asked with implications behind them. Don't get your feelings hurt.
No feelings hurt. Not sure how RB missed it...yes I am.

realbrown1

You are hoping for Trump to be named.

You CLEARLY missed my point.

wkmac

Ideas for some search fun. "Jurgen Mosseck" "father" "Waffen SS" "1948" "CIA" "44 offices, 9 in China" "Carlyle Group" "politicians associated with Carlyle" "Bin Laden"

We should make note that this is a data breech at just ONE law firm before we assume everything is seen and known.

bbsam

Staff member
You are hoping for Trump to be named.

You CLEARLY missed my point.
No. I wouldn't be surprised but whether he is or not doesn't matter as far as the election goes. I respect him as a candidate about the way I respected Palin as ready to be VP.

realbrown1

No. I wouldn't be surprised but whether he is or not doesn't matter as far as the election goes. I respect him as a candidate about the way I respected Palin as ready to be VP.
Yet somehow Bernie and Hillary are your DREAM candidates.

bbsam

Staff member
Then what is it?

Sheer hatred of Trump?
one more time for the incredibly slow...

Very rich people all over the world of all political leanings who talk about "playing by the rules" have their own rules they play by. Part of that is to hide wealth and keep it "on the down-low". It may be legal but it stinks of corruption.

It just so happens that Trump and Clinton fall into to the "very rich" category and the two happen to be running for president as well.

bbsam

Staff member
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-35975503

The law firm claims it was not an inside job, but they were hacked.
All of this is fascinating but possibly pointless. If one can be hacked, many can be hacked but we've known for decades that the rich and.powerful played by their own rules and stacked the deck against the 99%. It's like being on the cusp of the French Revolution but knowing in the end, one corrupt group will simply be replaced with yet another corrupt group.

newfie

All of this is fascinating but possibly pointless. If one can be hacked, many can be hacked but we've known for decades that the rich and.powerful played by their own rules and stacked the deck against the 99%. It's like being on the cusp of the French Revolution but knowing in the end, one corrupt group will simply be replaced with yet another corrupt group.

was anyone shocked or surprised?